How to Install Brother Printer drivers windows 10,Mac
Installation of Brother Printer is an important part in setting up the printer. If you are not doing it properly, you are not able to get printouts from your computer. The process of installation of every brand of printer is nearly same to each other omitting some settings that you can perceive through the manual. If you are getting difficulty in how to install Brother Printer, there are team of technicians working in the industry who will assists you in getting your Brother printer ready and following the right process.
Follow steps below to install the driver.
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
3. Click Advanced printer setup.
4. Select the model name and click Next.
If model name is not listed, follow steps below.
1. Click printer that I want isn’t listed.
2. Select, add a printer using a TCP/IP address or host name.
3. In pop-up window, Choose Brother from the Manufacturer list.
- Select the model name from the Printers list.
- Click Next.
- It takes few minutes to update the Printers list.
4. Click Next buttons.
5.Finally Finish button.
6.Built-in driver supports basic functions.
7.If you wish to install drivers with more features, use Driver Easy to help you.
8.After connecting Brother machine to the PC, use Driver Easy to scan computer.
9.It will find the correct driver for the machine.
10.Click Download button then Install button.
How To Uninstall Brother Printer Drivers
Known its pocket friendly features, Brother Printers are highly reliable for high printing experience. Not only that but also due to its compatible traits, it is super easy to install Brother Printers. Brother Printer has a large variety of printers with more or less similar configuration. Though its easy configuration methods grab your attention, there are some occasions when you cannot pull the right strings to deal with such printer issues. You look for professional assistance to help you on such situation. Errors in setup, install or uninstall, Brother Printer Support is at your service round the clock. Stop spending money to resolve Brother Printer errors. Troubleshoot Brother Printer , Uninstall Errors on your own with our help.
- Hit Windows + R on your keyboard, write “control” in the dialogue box and after that, tap on “Enter”. In the control panel, confirm that the option “View by Large icons” is opted. Now click on the “Devices and Printers” option.
- There all the printers are listed. Right-click on the printer that is causing the problem and choose the “Remove device” option.
- After that, hit Windows + R again and write “devmgmt.msc”. Go to the category “Print queues”, right-click the printer and choose the “Uninstall device” option. This may be absent after you eliminate your printer from the control panel. So, don’t worry about it if you don’t have it.
- Now hit Windows + R on your keyboard, write “appwiz.cpl” in the dialogue box that appears and press Enter. There all the applications will be displayed. Right-click on your printer application and choose the “Uninstall” option.
- After accomplishing all the above steps, detach your printer from your computer if it is connected by a USB connection or detach it from the router if it is wireless. Turnoff your computer, printer, and your router. Take out the power supply of all of them.
- Wait for around 10 minutes, after that, plug everything back and begin all the modules. Fix the printer with your computer using a USB cable initially. Wait for the recognition and let it install the obligatory drivers.
- Go back to the control panel, right-click on the device and choose the “Set as default printer” option. After that, try to print a test page and test if the problem is solved.
This is How you can re-install the drivers :
- Go to control panel, select Hardware and Sound.
- Now go to the printer driver. Click “Add a printer”. Your computer will start searching for available network printers.
- Now, select you brother printer from the available list.
- Now, click on Next.
- You will get a list of manufacturers, select Brother.
- Now, select your model machine.
- Click on Next.
- You will get a notification that drivers is already installed. You have to select the “Replace the Current driver” and then click on Next.
- Lastly, Click on FINISH
How to Install a Wireless Brother Printer?
The installation of wireless Brother Printers is nearly same like other brand of printers except some steps which are needed to configure the wireless technology. Install the software that comes with your printer and connect it with your computer. After that read the installation manual carefully. To finish the installation process, download the latest printer driver from the website of your printer builder and install the driver. If there is any problem, do not hesitate in calling the tech support. They help you in install wireless Brother Printer.
Installing a Wireless Brother Printer does not require rocket science technology. You require simple and easy Brother Printer Configuration method to install it in minimal time possible. But there are some special techniques that need to be followed for its better and smooth functionality. And that is only possible through proper and expert guidance. With our Brother Printer Helpline services, it is now impeccably easier to get your printer installed in less time and effort. The hassles with Brother Wireless Printer have come to an end with our end to end incomparable services.
How to Uninstall Wireless Brother Printer?
If you want to uninstall or remove printer from your computer, go to PC settings, and click on remove printer device from your computer. First ensure that you do not require using the printer again and there is no any paper in the printer queue. You need to uninstall the driver and fully removes from your PC. The complete process is simple and but if there is any problem then it is due to the compatibility of the computers and various operating systems in the computer.
- Go to Control Panel | >Devices and Printers, right mouse click on the printer you wish to remove and select Printer Properties.
- If the printer is USB connected and shared to the rest of the office, click on the Share tab and record the share information before continuing; repeat for the printer’s port on the Ports tab.
- If the printer is connected to a network share, click on the Ports tab and record the port name before continuing.
- If the printer is connected through a wired or wireless network, click on the Ports tab and record the name of the TCP/IP port before continuing.
- Close Printer Properties.
- Still in Devices and Printers, right mouse click on the printer you wish to remove and select Remove device.
- Click on any remaining printer and then find Print server properties at the top of the box and click to open.
- Click on the Drivers tab, highlight the printer you are uninstalling, and then click on the Remove button.
- Select Remove driver only and click OK.
- Click Yes when asked if you are sure you wish to remove this driver. Close out of the Printer server properties.
- If the printer is plugged into the computer via USB, unplug the USB cable at this time.
- Go to Control Panel | Programs and Features, find and uninstall any printer software related to the printer you removed from Devices and Printers. If none is found, go to the next step.
- Reboot the computer to ensure that any programs that were in use or registry changes are updated.
- Locate driver software to reinstall this printer. You may try a Universal Print Driver – FAQ 26896, if available.
- Run the printer driver installation media. If the printer is USB connected, do not plug the USB cable in until prompted to do so by the installer. Wait until the printer is fully installed before testing.
The process to uninstall Brother Wireless Printer is shorter than you may think. It is almost similar to the uninstall process of other printer. Despite its incredible functionality, there are times when it stops performing as per your expectation. On such situation, the best thing you can do to your printer is to uninstall it. Uninstalling Brother wireless printer and thus installing it properly, resolves all the errors related to Printer. You also need to ensure that the process goes as smoothly as possible. Avail Brother Printer Chat Support to get online assistance at any flexible hour to uninstall your printer as properly as you can.
A Tech Support for Brother Printer Installation
The whole process of installing the printer is now painless with the team of technicians who provides round the clock online tech support for various types of Brother Printers. Just permit the online remote access and the expert will diagnosis the printer Setup problem or do the right process for installing the printer. Wi-Fi printers are comes with state of the art technology and requires special techniques to configure each step and to initiate the process of printing.
Brother Printers are widely acclaimed for it impeccable features. Its high printing resolutions and pocket friendly budgets are something that attracts global attention. But no one can deny the issues regarding Brother Printers. The most common error that you might encounter is Brother Printer Install error. As the different operating system requires different configuration methods to install Brother Printer, it is better to seek professional help to avoid further errors. Our Brother Printer Technical Support team is available round the clock to help you deal with toughest Brother Printer situations.
Support for Brother Printer Install Related Following Issues:
- Support to Install Printer on ipad
- Issues Related with Wireless Printer
- Customer Support to Reinstall Printer
- Online Assistance to Uninstall Printer
- Online Help to Install Wireless Printer
- Support to Install Printer on Mac
- Online Support for Brother Printer Install
Brother Printer Installation and Re-installation Support Phone Number +1-800-910-1747
If you are facing any difficulty in installing the printer then just call our toll-free-number +1-800-910-1747 and we will assists you in installing the driver or software of any brand of printer. We work with highly effective and feasible technology to assist customers in solving any issues relating to un-installation or installation. We are having highly qualified professionals in our team and ensured our customers world class tech support service and provide them a wonderful experience.
Get in touch with Brother Printer Technical Support Number and get instantaneous solutions. For all Brother Printer related errors, we offer one stop solutions for all customer related queries. We are a team of highly skilled and certified technicians available 24*7. Our techies deliver comprehensive support to every customer in need. Not only that but also we focus on minor to minor issues and aim to provide most analyzed solution possible. Hence dial the number as soon as you can and get all your queries resolved under professional supervision.