Lexmark 900.57 Firmware Error
Have you ever used printers with Lexmark? For years, have you been using its printers? Have you ever faced Lexmark 900.57 Firmware Error? This is a common communication error that occurs when the printer receives information from the computer but can not print or perform other functions on Lexmark printers. In this situation, it is best to contact your Internet Service Provider ( ISP) first and to verify your network link. If the internet connexion is working correctly, then there is a possibility of a Lexmark printer 900 firmware error hardware problem.
For professional and home-based users, printers have been like a blessing. It is considered to be the most useful system after computers, with the invention of multi-function printers. There are a number of brands available on the market, and Lexmark with its printers stands among the most popular brands , especially for their versatile quality printing.
Let’s solve the problem and check if it can easily be solved at home or at the office. Find out how to patch a firmware error of 900 on Lexmark printers
What is Lexmark firmware error 900.57 ?
The Lexmark firmware error 900.57 is the Hexadecimal format of the error caused. Used by Windows and other Windows compatible software and driver vendors, this is a common error code format.
The provider uses this code to describe the error that was caused. This 900.57 Firmware Error Lexmark error code has a technical description and a numeric error number. In certain instances, the error might have more parameters in the format 900.57 Firmware Error Lexmark .This extra hexadecimal code is the address of the location of the memory where the instruction(s) were loaded at the time of the error.
Causes of 900.57 firmware error Lexmark printer
The 900.57 Firmware Error Lexmark printer error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.
There may be many events that may have resulted in errors in the system files. Incomplete installation, incomplete un-installation, inappropriate removal of hardware or software. If your computer is recovered from a virus or adware / spyware attack or through an improper shutdown of the computer, it can also be caused. All of the above activation’s can result in entries in Windows system files being deleted or corrupted. This corrupted machine file would lead to the missing and wrongly related details.
Update your printer’s firmware level
If the level of the firmware code on the Lexmark printer is obsolete, the code loaded on the scanner communication card will not be supported. You need to ensure that the firmware of the printer is at the stage of P128.
- Go to Menu button on printer display.
- Just click Reports.
- Now press Menu Settings Page to start printing.
- Check for firmware level data next to the Base under System Detail.
- Continue with the next steps if the code level is below P128.
- For advanced technical support , please contact Lexmark Technical Support if the code level is P128 and above.
Related Blog: Brother printer is offline
Cross-check using the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Use the Ethernet cable to connect the printer to an Internet network.
- Launch Internet Explorer or open up Chrome from Google.
- Type the printer’s IP address into the browser’s address field.
Only click Reports.
- Furthermore, click on System Details and check whether the printer firmware is at level P128.
Download and Update the latest firmware code
- Support.lexmark.com. Visit the Lexmark Aid website
- Click on the Support & Downloads link on the left.
- Type your printer model in the Search window, for example, Lexmark T652 or T652.
- Tap the Updates tab and look for the new update of Firmware.
- If there is a new version, press the Download button and save the file to your desktop PC.
- Click on the downloaded file, follow the instructions below, and install the firmware for the modified printer.
- Restart the PC once the installation is complete,
Call for Fix Lexmark PCL XL Driver 900.44, 900.57′, or ‘900.00’ Firmware Error
If the Lexmark PCL XL Driver 900.44, 900.57′, or ‘900.00’ Firmware Error is still coming up, For expert assistance, it is recommended to contact Lexmark Technical Support. Keep your printer ‘s model form and serial number (SN) handy when calling the technical support team of Lexmark printers.
Popular Post : Epson Firmware Update