Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Printer Setup Guide
Looking help for how to connect brother hl-2280dw printer to wifi? Do not worry we are here to guide you to establish a connection between your printer to the wireless network. While using a device you may come across various problems, it’ absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care of by my team. Don’t need to worry we will help you with this. Brother printer support have experts who will resolve your issues instantly.You can easily Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup, if you have a WLAN access point, router supporting WPS, or air station one touch secure system.
The first thing to clarify when performing this device’s wireless configuration is that there is no need for wireless functionality on your desktop. It just requires to be linked to a wireless network. For instance, I have wirelessly linked this printer to my desktop computer at the moment. The desktop computer does not have a wireless network card, but uses an ethernet cable to connect to my wireless router.
- The next clarification point is that for the original wireless configuration of this device you will need a USB printer cable. Since the printer has no way to manually input the wireless network configurations, you will need to apply them from the desktop to the printer. Brother also doesn’t include a printer USB cable, so you’ll either have to buy one or preferably use the cable that connected your ancient wired printer to your laptop.
- Start the setup method by unpacking the printer from the packaging products of the printer, then remove all the stickers on the printer. The toner cartridge is already in the printer, but to reposition the toner inside, you should bring it out and shake it. Replace the cartridge and close the gate to the entrance.
- Connect the power cable to the printer’s back and plug it in. Do not yet attach the cable to the USB. You’ll be led later to do that.
- Turn on the printer, wait for it to boot, then click the top of the printer’s Go button to print a sample page.
- Insert the Brother installation disk into your computer’s disk drive, then press the AutoPlay window on the Setup.exeoption. You can download the driver software from here if you don’t have a disk drive or you have misplaced the installation disk.
Steps to Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup
Note: The instructions below will work for other Brother wireless printers. I’ve also tried them successfully with brother hl-2280dw wireless setup windows 10.
When you try to connect Brother hl-2280dw Wireless Setup for a device then you should understand that your computer does not need to have wireless capabilities.
Click at the bottom of the window on the hl-2280dw button.
Click from the list on your preferred language.
Click at the top of the window on the Installed Printer Driver button. To make adjustments to your laptop, click the Yes button.
To acknowledge the license agreement, press the Yes button, press the option Wireless Connection, then press the Next button.
Check the Network Printer option for Brother Peer-to-Peer, then press the Next button.
Change the port settings of the firewall to allow network link and proceed the setup, then press the Next button.
At the bottom of the window, click the Wireless Setup option. Note that your printer will appear on this screen when you install this printer on future pcs and you will pick it from the list.
In the middle of the next window, press the No option, then press Next.
Check and confirm the box to the left, then press the Next button.
Check the USB cable option temporarily, then press the Next button.
Connect the USB cable to your laptop from the back of your printer and wait until the computer recognizes the printer.
Click the list of accessible appliances on your Brother hl-2280dw printer, then press the Next button.
Click from the list on your wireless network and click Next.
Enter your password in the Network Key field, re-type it in the Confirm Network Key field, then press Next.
Click Next, then click Next again to finish the configuration, then click Finish. Once prompted, you can disconnect the USB cable.
Methods For Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup in windows 10
You just have to get your printer connected with PC. In this blog, we will discuss on how to fix the brother hl-2270dw wireless setup issue.
Here, we will guide you on how you can fix the Brother HL-2270DW wireless setup, brother 2270dw wireless setup issue. Follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the wireless setup. Before you start with the process please restart the printer to avoid the Brother Printer offline issue while you try to complete the setup.
Learn to set up the Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup. But before you go ahead and know the solution on the setup there are few points you have to keep in mind-
• You have to make a note of the wireless password of your router as well as network name
• Don’t forget to restart the own printer and the router before you start off with any of the processes
You can proceed with the procedure once you have completed the above procedure before starting the entire process.
How to connect brother hl 2270dw printer to wifi
- Connect to the power cable the back and then plug it in. Make sure you do not connect the USB cable.
- Now, turn on the Brother printer and wait for it to boot up and then press the ‘Go’ option that is visible on the top of the Printer screen.
- In this step, you have to insert the Brother Printer Installation disc drive on your computer and then click on the ‘setup.exe’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘HL-2270DW’ option visible at the bottom of the window.
- Select on the preferred language to proceed further.
- Tap the button’ Printer Driver Installed’ and then tap the option’ Yes.’
- Click the ‘Installed Printer Driver’ option, that is visible on the top of the window and then click on the ‘Yes’ option to make changes to your computer.
- Now, Select the option ‘Change the Firewall port settings’ to enable the network connection and then continue with the installation.
- Now Enter your password in the’ Network Key’ and then retype it in the’ Confirm Network Key’ field and then press the’ Next’ button to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi.
For brother hl-2270dw wireless setup, it is important to consider a few preconditions and the steps already mentioned in the above article. If, when connecting brother printer to Wi-Fi, you still face problems, it is recommended that you contact Brother Printer Help, which is available on the official website of Brother Printer.
Call For brother hl-2280dw wireless setup, brother hl-2270dw wireless setup Connect Brother HL-2280DW Printer to wifi, Connect brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wifi @ USA/CA : +1-888-405-0090 , UK : +44-808-164-5280 Right Now to Get Instant Help