Fix Brother Printer Error Code 35:
No other brand can beat the Brother printers in order to obtain top quality and transparent prints. His items produced by this Japanese multinational organisation in the field of electronics and electrical parts are very grateful for incredible goods, strength and superb highlights. Brother Printers are accessible in distinct kinds of designs and components to fulfill the requirements of both shoppers and companies. You can choose the one according to your necessity. One may face a few problems when using any Brother printer, the most common of which is Brother Printer Error Code 35. We are provided the cause of this mistake on your printer before discussing the troubleshooting measures for this mistake.
This mistake is quite prevalent among users of the Brother printer. Although there is no need to panic as we are accessible with various alternatives to solve Brother Printer Error Code 35 in this article. But let’s first know why this mistake occurs before we continue with the techniques to fix this issue.
Why this “Unable to print 35” mistake happens on your printer:-
- If a bit of a paper or paper clip is inserted into the printer, the “Unable to print 35” error may happen.
- Any printer mechanical piece does not operate properly.
Cancel all of your system’s printing orders in line.
- Open it closely by using the thumb on both sides of the device.
- You’ll now see your printer’s screen cover assistance on the left side.
- Check any piece of paper in the left and right corners along the middle of the printer.
- If anything is stuck there, remove it instantly.
- Now move the top of the print from left to right and the other way around to see if some paper is left or not.
- Remove it if yes.
- Now open the Jam clear cover on the machine’s back.
- Look for any stuck paper or remote protest there and remove if found.
- Close the cabinet cover closely with both hands after removing the stuck paper.
If the mistake appears again, follow the next step to fix it:-
- First, you need to disconnect your printer cord from a energy supply.
- Reconnect your printer with a energy supply after 5 minutes• Now give a command to verify the work of the printer.
- If it’s all right, continue your work with a printer if you can’t solve this problem by following the measures provided. If the 35 printer mistake continues again, dial support for Brother printer. They will provide you with the finest advice to solve the mistake when your call connects to the specialist group.
Why is Brother Printer Error Code 35 occurring?
- If paper clip or pieces of paper are stuck in your printer, this problem may occur.
- Your electronic equipment may also have a mechanical fault.
- This mistake may happen when you give your printer a sudden command not to print papers lined up from your PC.
Solutions to Fix the Brother Printer Error Code 35
Solution 1: Clear the Jammed Paper
- Use finger hangs on each of the sides of your printing machine and open it with care.
- On the left, you will find your printer’s scanner cover support.
- Carefully check if there is any paper jammed in that area. Also, take a look at right, left, and center.
- If you find any bits of paper stuck in those positions, then take it out immediately.
- Now, slide your printhead towards the right and then bring it back to where it was and check if any bits of paper are stuck in that location.
- If you find any paper there, then remove it immediately.
- After that, open the jam clear cover that is located at the back of your printer.
- See if any paper is jammed in that place. If yes, then remove it right away.
- Once you have removed all the jammed paper, then close the cover of your scanner.
Solution 2: Restart Your Printer
Restarting the device is one of the most common methods for resolving technical difficulties.
- First of all, connect your printer wire to the power source.
- Wait for a few minutes and then connect your printer to the power source once again.
- Now, print a document to check that everything is working properly.
- If all goes well, then that means Brother Printer error code 35.
If this does not help in solving your issue, then you get in touch with Brother printer technical support team to fix your problem. The specialists will visit your house and will assist you in fixing Brother Printer error code 35.