Printers are used to print documents, photos, brochures, and many more tasks. But these tasks can come into halt when the printer keeps going in offline mode. The error usually occurs when a command creates an error on the printer by preventing all future printing jobs that are needed to perform by users. The error usually occurs when the printer gets stuck, making it impossible to print by users. Other reasons may occur if the printer driver gets corrupted due to virus attacks or any other malware present in the system. Well, there are ways to Fix Printer Keeps Going Offline Error by following all appropriate steps.
Steps to troubleshoot Fix Printer Keeps Going Offline Error
Step 1: Deleting print jobs
- It is quite possible that something is stuck inside which is restricting users to perform the print jobs and as result it leads to printer go in offline mode on repeated basis. To solve this issue, please remove all the current print jobs. This can easily be done by double clicking on the ‘Printer’ icon.
- The next thing is to select the option ‘Cancel All Documents’ and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Remove all corrupted drivers
- To solve the corrupted driver issue, one needs to restart the computer first. If the printer does not work then, simply uninstall all existing ones and then, reinstall a new one.
- Now all your issues regarding the printer offline mode will be solved by simply reinstallation of the driver made by you.
- Since, viruses are the main reason for making all your drivers corrupted, this issue should be solved immediately. Installation of a good virus software is always recommended for users by technicians.
Dial us at Brother Printer Support Number to resolve all types of Brother printer faults
Get in touch with us at Brother Printer Customer Support Number to fix all your technical glitches at a go. We are available for users 24*7 hours a day to bring them world-class support solutions in fraction of seconds. Our team is engrossed by talented pool of skilled technicians who are always a step ahead in resolving all critical issues.