Brother Printer not printing yellow issues are a result of driver problems, lack of ink while performing the printing task, hardware issues etc. The all in one printer which uses ink for the purpose of printing documents may operate by dropping various sized liquid ink drops into the paper taken for printing purposes. here are steps to fix Brother Printer not printing yellow Issues.
Color printers are great, but some users reported that their printer won’t print yellow color. This issue mostly has to do with the ink level but can be something else as well. If you are also troubled by this issue, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to make your printer, print yellow.
Steps to troubleshoot Brother Printer not printing yellow
Step 1: Perform a regular cleaning process of the printer device
The color printer may not completely print in yellow color while you are working with the Brother Printer which may happen due to complete dirt as well as other unwanted particles residing in the printer. Due to such unwanted particle, you will see that the ink which is used for printing and other materials will completely be blocked inside the printer device.
Solution: Well, it is advised top perform a regular or even frequent cleaning process of the device which is necessary.
Step 2: Fix the issue with hardware parts
The printing issue in the Brother printer may also occur due to malfunctioning of few hardware parts or may be even due to damaged hardware problem. Well, cartridges provided in the printer may sometimes get defective due to certain issues.
Fix print quality issues
- Make sure you are using Genuine Cartridges.
- Allow automatic servicing to complete if you changed and installed a new cartridge.
- Check the paper size and type if it is appropriate for the job or printer.
Check the printing settings
- Open the application from where you are trying to print.
- Click on File and select Print.
- In the Print window, open Properties.
- Click on Preferences.
- Now try to set the Paper Type according to your needs.
- Set Print Quality to normal or draft modes.
- Set Paper Size to as per your need.
- Click OK to save the changes and try to print again.
Check Microsoft Generic Drivers for Printers
To solve this issue, it is recommended by professional technicians to re-insert this particular part or may be repair process of all the damaged parts is necessary by a professional technicians. By doing, one can surely solve the yellow color printing issue of the Brother printer. I hope you are done.
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc and press OK to open Device Manager.
- Expand Printers Queues.
- Right-click on your Printer and select Update Driver.
- Select Let window search and download drivers automatically.
- That’s it. Windows will download if a new driver is available.
- Reboot the system and check for any improvements.
There you go, few quick and easy solutions that you can try if your printer won’t print yellow. Feel free to try all of our solutions and let us know which one worked for you.
Call us at Brother Printer Support Number to have us solve all your Brother Printer issues solved!
Get connected with our technicians at Brother Printer Customer Care Number who are always available for users to assist them in fixing up their issues. Our team is available 24*7 hours to listen up all your complex to complex issues and bring you the most appropriate solution. What makes us unique is our technicians have immense knowledge in solving out all types of Brother Printer technical glitches.