Brother Printer Error Code TS-02
The error code TS-02 occurs when the WLAN access point/router cannot be confirming the MAC address of the Brother Printer is allowed in the filter. The Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 indicating that the WLAN access point/router cannot be detected. Most of the user’s complaint to face this Brother Printer Error TS-02, while they connecting the device. So, if you are one of those users who are facing the same problem, then don’t worry about it. Here the blog will guide you that How To Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 with very simple steps, so you can follow the steps to fix this error.
As we know, Brother iPrint & Scan is a free app which enables the individuals to print service from and scan to their iOS device includes iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. Individuals can use their local wireless network to connect their iOS device to their Brother printer or all-in-one.
Causes of Error Code TS-02:
There is a number of causes of the Brother Printer Error code TS-02. Some of the common causes are mentioned below.
- It might be caused by windows system file damage.
- Corrupted system files entries.
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of the printer.
- Improper or incomplete deletion of hardware or applications from the system.
When the error occurs then keep your eye on the track to find out where and when the errors occur this will help you in troubleshooting the problem by saving your time and efforts.
Steps To Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02:-
Step 1:- Check WLAN Access Point/Router
Make sure that the WLAN access point/router is powered on properly.
Step 2:- Connect to the Internet
Then try to connect to the Internet via using a computer with a built-in wireless LAN in order to confirm the WLAN access point/router works appropriately. In case, you are unable to connect to the Internet, then your WLAN access point/router may not work accurately.
Step 3:- Move Your Brother Printer
Move your Printer to a blockages free area, or closer to the WLAN access point/router.
You can temporarily put your Brother Printer within about 1 m (3.3 feet) from the WLAN access point while you are configuring the wireless settings.
Step 4:-Network Configuration
If your WLAN access point/router is using MAC address filtering, then you should confirm the MAC address of the Brother machine is permitted in the filter. You can discover the MAC address through printing the Network Configuration List.
Step 5:- Use the Setup Wizard From the Control Panel
You may aware that your Brother Printer uses radio signals in the 2.4 GHz range. Sometimes Brother Printer Error Code TS-02 may occur if your computer is using the 5 GHz range. Then make sure about it.
Always, use the Setup Wizard from the control panel of your Brother Printer.
Step 6:-Reconfirm the SSID
Often the information may be incorrect, when you manually submitted the SSID and security information (SSID/authentication method/encryption method/Network Key).
- Often the manually given security information and SSID is incorrectly stored for which the interruption caused by the TS-02.
- Re-enter the proper SSID information
- Now, restart the Brother Printer
- You can also switch OFF the printer and restart the PC and all the devices at a time to check whether the issue persists.
- If the error is visible, you need to contact a technician without any further delay.
Related Blog: How to fix Brother Printer Error Code 20?
Then you need to verify and reconfirm the SSID and security information and reenter the correct information as necessary.
Efficacious Solutions to Brother Wi-Fi Printer Go Offline Error TS-02:
smartest ways to fix such type of errors. Other than that, you can here find the most suitable solution to fix this error easily. To resume your printing work, you need to get rid of this offline error as early possible. Visit Brother Printer Customer Care Support to get to the root of this error.
First of all, you need to make sure that you have powered on your WLAN access point or router.
- Secondly try connecting with internet using a computer. You can use built-in wireless LAN with a view to confirm the WLAN access point is working correctly.
- Next you need to move your device to an obstruction-free area. Put your device closer to the WLAN access point or router. For better configuration, keep your device with a 1 m distance temporarily.
- Make sure your WLAN Router’s Mac Address filtering is compatible to the filter process of Brother Printer. Print the Network Configuration List to find the Mac address of your WLAN point or router
- Your device will then start sending radio signal in 2.4 GHz range. Check whether the signal range is same as your system’s signal range.
- If not, the error will occur. You need to use Setup Wizard from Brother Printer’s Control Panel.
- Now enter the correct SSID and security information to get rid of this error effectively.
Connect Brother Printer Customer Support Number
Call us at our Brother Customer Care number to instantly make a connection with our team of Brother Customer support professional in order to get online assistance. The talented and trained customer support experts will help you to resolve this error by giving comprehensive guidance. Also, you can reward premium solutions to fix other types of Brother Printer technical issues or error. Hence, dial toll-free number which is obtainable 24×7 for your help or determine Brother related queries.