The Brother Printer error code 0x803c010b is a result when users are working on the printer and suddenly there is a printer failure within the unit. This comes as a critical issues and users are often suggested to go for power reset process and then, ensure that the printer is properly plugged-in directly to the wall outlet while avoiding power bars as well as surge protectors. But professionals have discussed the most appropriate solution to fix Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b. Let us now see what those are?
What Is Printer Error Code 0x803c010b?
The error code 0x803C010B generally appears when the printing device is not connected to the network via wired or wireless connection due to the SNMP protocol.The Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) helps to manage the devices over the network and gives information status for the printers. As and when Brother Printer Error 0x803C010B occurs on the device
What Causes Printer Error Code 0x803c010b?
You can encounter this windows error code 0x803c010b due to a misconfiguration of SNMP as to which protocol manages the devices presented on the network and which also supplies information for the printers to your computer. As some of the printers don’t support this protocol that’s why you can encounter this error with your printer.
Steps to troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b
Solution 1: Try out this method to fix the problems faster
- Press the power button first to easily turn on the product carefully.
With your product turned on, you need to carefully disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer device.
- Make sure that you have unplugged the power cord directly from the wall outlet.
- Users are now suggested to wait for at-least 15 seconds.
- Plug-in the power cord directly back into the wall outlet carefully.
- According to expert guidelines, users are requested to reconnect the power cord to the rear end of the product. If it is the case where the device is not able to perform in normal mode then, press the Power button to turn it on.
- Users can even go for plugging the printer by using different wall outlet as well.
You can troubleshoot this error by changing the SNMP. On that note, try to perform the steps as mentioned below.
- first, Press Win + X key to open the control panel to open control panel. You can also use the start option to open this window.
- Now, Select Devices and printers from the list.
- Right click on the printer.
- Select the Printer properties.
- A new window will open after performing this step.
- On that Window, go to the Ports tab and navigate through the list of ports to select Standard TCP/IP Port.
- Make the box against be checked against this option and click on Configure Port button situated just below the ports section.
- After that, go to SNMP Status Enabled and uncheck the box as shown in the picture below.
- Now, Click on the OK button and apply the settings afterwards. Reboot your PC and check if it worked.
Solution 2: If you have failed to achieve the first solution then, try out this one
- The very first step is to simply right click on the printer icon
- Choose the Printer Properties carefully.
- The next thing is to navigate to the “Ports tab” and then choose “Configure” icon
- Uncheck the “SNMP” status and then, enable the option.
- Restart your computer device and further check for the issue whether it persists or not.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Printer Device
- Click on ‘Start’ button on your desktop.
- Go to ‘Control Panel’ option in the Start menu.
- In the ‘Control Panel’ window, click on the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option.
- Click on ‘Devices and Printers’ option in the control panel window.
- Now, select the ‘Brother Printer’ and right click on it.
- Select ‘Remove Device’ option and click on it.
- In the confirmation window, click on ‘Yes.’
- The Brother Printer connected on your computer will be removed from the list of devices shown under ‘Devices and Printers’ in the ‘Control Panel.’
- Unplug the printer cable from the PC and restart the computer.
- When the computer turns on, plug in the Brother Printer device
- Now, reinstall the updated printer drivers from the manufacturer’s site.
- Restart your computer again.
- Try printing a test document, and if you get your printout, the problem is fully resolved.
Call us at Brother Printer Support Number to fix all your problems faster
Get connected to our technicians at Brother Support Number to fix all your queries faster. We promise to deliver users world-class support solutions to every minute to minute issue as and when needed. All issues are closely diagnosed so that solutions are appropriate when delivered. Call us anytime and get your issues fixed up anytime.