When it comes to “Brother hl-l2360dw Wireless Setup?” along with setting up the configuration of your Brother printer, it is important to follow the proper rules and steps for an uninterrupted performance. So, read below the Blog in detail and find out all the steps you need to follow if your brother hl-l2360dw wireless setup mac. The solutions can also be followed for below-mentioned models:
How to Connect Brother hl-l2360dw Printer to wifi Setup
Brother hl-l2360dw wifi setup are a piece of software that converts data in a format that printer can understand. Printer hl-l2360dw WiFi Setup establish a connection between the system and the printer. It allows printing through a printer without having any technical details of each printer model. When you Brother hl-l2360dw Wireless Setup or update the latest driver version of Brother Printer, it keeps up with the latest recommended settings.
You can easily Connect Brother hl-l2360dw Printer printer with the wireless network. Linking up a high speed 2.0 interface USB or ethernet you will get black and white printed documents and that too at 32ppm speed.
After connecting with the WiFi-enabled devices, you can take a print out from this particular Brother printer. To avail of the features of these printers, you have to know the brother hl-l2360dw wireless setup process.
Methods For Brother hl-l2360dw wireless setup on mac and Windows
There are simple ways brother hl-l2360dw setup for your Brother Printer. This blog comprises the proper one for effective troubleshooting. Follow these below-mentioned solutions to Setup brother hl-l2360dw wireless Printer:
In this section, we are going to mention the steps on how to setup wifi brother hl-l2360dw printer. You just need to implement the below-mentioned steps as instructed below.
For a personal wireless network configuration:
1.Configuring machine for a smaller wireless network, such as home environment.
2.Check and record the current wireless network settings below.
- Network Name (SSID: Service Set ID, ESSID: Extended Service Set ID)
- Network Key (Password, Security Key or Encryption Key, etc.)
- Brother machine only supports the use of the first WEP KEY.
- Put the Brother printer near the Router so that you won’t face any network issue while setting up the wireless connection.
- Using the Scroll up and down arrows, select the correct network name. Tap on the WLAN option and then tap on the Ok button.
3. In case you are using a router which is using more than one WEP KEY, enter the KEY used for the first WEP KEY.
- Now, choose the WPS/AOSS option and press the OK button again. Use the scroll up arrow to choose the “WLAN Enable” option when it will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard:” option next. If you want to cancel the printing, tap on the “Back” or “Cancel” button.
- Now, you will see the printer’s Control Panel will appear on the screen. Use the Press keys to choose that. Long press the WPS or AOSS button for a while in the Brother Printer.
- Now, you will see the Connected Status if you have successfully connected the printer with the Wireless Network.
- Tap on the Ok button when the “Connect” message appears on the screen.
And if you are unable to get the Connected message, then you have to go to the Wireless Status Report section to check that. If the device failed to connect, then it might be because of the failure to install the printer driver.
Even if you use the USB connection, it is necessary to install the printer driver for getting the wireless connection.
How to find the Network Name (SSID, ESSID) and Network Key
1. Check the side of your WLAN access point/router.
WLAN access point/router
1. Check the documentation provided with WLAN access point/router.
2. Initial Network name could be the manufacturer’s name or the model name.
Brother hl-l2360dw wifi setup
- Position your Brother printer closer to the router connection.
- Use the Up and Down arrow key to choose your Network connection.
- Choose WLAN, and click OK.
- Select WPS/AOSS, and tap OK. Press the Up arrow when WLAN Enable? Appears.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will be initiated.
- If you want to cancel, press Back or Cancel option.
- When the printer control panel displays Press Key on rtr, press and hold the WPS or AOSS button on the wireless router for few seconds.
- The Connected status displays on the printer control panel. Press OK.
Connect Brother Printer hl l2360dw wifi
When it comes to “How to Connect brother hl-l2360dw wifi ?” along with setting up the configuration of your Brother printer, it is important to follow the proper rules and steps for an uninterrupted performance. So, read below the article in detail and find out all the steps you need to follow if your brother printer not connecting to wifi. The solutions can also be followed for below-mentioned models:
- Brother hl-l2360dw setup can finish enormous print employments, without devouring much space.
- It is a perfect printer for the Home office.
- To deal with your any kind of documentation needs, it includes a 250-sheet lower input plate and the 100-sheet yield plate.
- To spare toner, pick Toner Save mode and spare a ton on each print.
- This Brother hl-l2360dw setup printer utilizes Toner (powder) instead of ink, to get sans smear pictures and content.
- Has Medium goals, to produce astounding archives
- Utilizes the single toner cartridge
- High-volume printing is conceivable, with Large paper plate
- For more straightforward availability, it accompanies 1 USB port
- Brother hl-l2360dw setup additionally has a Built-in programmed duplex printing
Troubleshoot Brother hl-l2360dw Wireless Setup Mac issue
Are you facing the same problem of brother hl-l2360dw wireless setup mac. Don’t worry, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully and you will be able to establish a wifi connection between your Brother printer and mac device. And most probably most of the users call the local technical technicians to fix it but they make things actually pretty difficult.
Before connecting to a Brother printer it is important to note down the SSIS and network key. They will help you in fixing the troubleshooting problems. Therefore, here is an easy method to connect the Brother printer to Mac.
- First of all the power of your Brother printer and remove the plug from the power outlet. Also, unplug the interface cable.
- Now plug into the power outlet and turn on the printer. Insert the CD into CD ROM drive that comes along with your printer.
- To install the driver just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your printer so that it recognizes the newly installed driver.
- Now select the printer and install the paper port. For the results make sure that you have read all the instructions given in the manual.
- Next click on Apple menu and after that select system preferences.
- Click on Print and Scanners, Print & Fax and Print and Scan. Now click on Add button.
- By clicking on Default option and select the name of your printer from the shown list and then click on Add button.
- Now the printer is added to your Apple PC. To end the process click on Quit System Preferences.
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer hl-l2360dw setup Support for Instantaneous Solution:
In case, you are finding the Brother Printer driver installation process troublesome, then here we are to back you up. With a team of professionals, we help you to deal with technical glitches in a much better way. Call our Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-855-847-1975. Here we offer a hand to hand information to get the issue resolved.