Steps to Connect Brother HL-L2300d Printer to WiFi Setup
Setting up a Brother wireless printer to a WiFi network is a important task. This is the first thing that you must perform after buying a wireless printer. Without a proper WiFi setup, your Brother printer won’t function at all.
If you own a Brother HL-L2300D printer and wondering how to set it up on WiFi, then don’t panic. Here, we will walk you through a detailed guide on how to perform Brother HL-L2300D printer wireless setup on Windows and Mac.
- Connect your printer to a steady electrical source and turn on your printer.
- Click on the Menu option in the control panel.
- Make use of the Up or Down arrow key to select the Network option, and tap OK.
- Click the Up or Down arrow key to select the WLAN option, and tap OK.
- Click on the Up or Down arrow key to select Setup Wizard. and press OK.
- Select YES when the printer questions as ‘WLAN Enable?’ to enable the wireless network connection.
- Enter the authentication details to connect to the wireless network.
- Install the driver software and try printing from your Brother printer.
The Process of Brother hl-l2300d wireless setup
There are certain things that you must take care of before you continue with the actual hl-l2300d wireless setup process. Without this, the WiFi system for Brother HL-L2300D printers can not go ahead.
First of all, make sure that you have set up your router and computer. If you haven’t, then establish the network first. Now, you need to know some crucial information about your network’s settings.
- Before setting up to the wireless network, check and note down the current network name and password. To find the network name, look at the base or side of your access point /wireless router. Check the manuals received along with your wireless router or access point.
- After locating the wireless network name and password of your access point or router, connect your printer to an electrical socket using a power cord.
- Turn on your Brother printer. Click on the Menu button on the printer’s control panel.
- Click on the Up or Down arrow key to choose Network. Press the OK button to select the Network option.
- Again click on the Up or Down arrow key to choose the WLAN option. Enter the WLAN menu by tapping the OK option.
- Select the Setup Wizard feature by pressing the Up or Down arrow key and then tap the OK option. At this stage, the screen appears with a question ‘WLAN Enable?’ Select the Yes option by pressing the OK button to enable the wireless network settings.
- Now click the wireless wizard and the Brother machine searches for the available network names (SSID). All the available SSIDs will appear as a list.\
- Select your desired SSID that you had noted down before starting the setup process using the Up or Down key. Select the OK button to choose a wireless network name. Ensure that the network has fast internet access.
- If the wireless network is secured with a password, enter the password which is noted down previously. After entering the password, the machine tries to connect to the wireless network.
- When it is connected, the machine’s LCD shows Connected. If the connection is not made correctly, print the report to solve the error and try connecting to the network again. After the Brother machine gets successfully connected, try to print.
Brother HL-l2300d Wireless Setup For Mac
- Unbox your Brother HL L2300D printer.
- Remove the packing materials from your L2300D printer.
- Open the front panel of your HL L2300D printer.
- Pull out the drum unit and remove the silica gel pack from the drum unit.
- Remove the orange tape around the sides of your L2300D printer’s drum unit.
- And you will find a long orange tape under the HL L2300D printer, which must be removed now. Then close the front panel.
- The toner cartridges will be already installed in the drum unit for your L2300D printer.
- Connect the power cord to your printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Power on your Brother HL L2300D Driver Install printer.
- Connect your Mac device to a network connection.
- In the browser of your device, type brother HL L2300D drivers for Mac and search.
- In the brother printer support link, choose your MAC version, language and your brother HL L2300D printer from the printer list and click on search.
- You can choose a variety of printer driver packages from the list.
- Choosing the full driver and software package is recommended most, as it will help you print and scan from your HL L2300D printer in an advanced state.
- Also, you can choose separate printer driver for your HL L2300D printer and this contains specific drivers which will not allow you use your brother HL L2300D printer to the most. Your brother HL L2300D printer Mac setup is over.
If you are unable to Brother HL-l2300d Printer setup and Connect Brother HL-L2300d Printer to WiFi , just dial our toll-free number USA/CA : +1-855-626-0142 , UK : +44-808-164-5280 Right Now to Get Instant Help