Add Brother Printer on Mac
Are you trying to add Brother Printer on Mac or any other Operating System? If yes, Read this Article for complete guidance. Brother Printers fabricates your printing experience while connected to any OS. Whether it is Mac OS or Windows, Brother Printers are super reliable to use. Depending on the operating system you are using, you can bend your printing needs. Mac OS is an operating system that fits into any working ambience. As well as it flexible features makes it easier How to add Brother Printer On Mac OS X 10.5 or greater.
But due to the complexity of Mac OS, it is bit difficult for users to install or uninstall Brother Printer. The difficulty emerges when you do not have the compatible printer driver. Before adding a Brother Printer on Mac, you need to make sure that you have the proper driver for the printer. Whenever you try to Add Brother Printer on Mac, download and install the compatible driver for the printer as well.
Effective Step by Step Approach to Connect Brother Printer to Mac:
This blog post will help you to install your Brother Printer on Mac. You need to choose the model number and other details for hassle free installation. You can also avail help from Brother Customer Care Service to know more about the process.
Step 1: First you start to add Brother Printer on Mac, turn off the printer and detach all the power cables. Choose the connection type along with that.
For USB Connection Users:
- Turn the Brother Machine on after plugging it to power outlet.
- Use the USB cable to connect the printer to PC.
For Wired Network Connection:
- Plug your Brother Printer to power outlet and thus turn the machine on.
- Now plug the network cable from the network hub.
For Wireless Network Users:
- Plug your printer to power outlet before turning it on.
- Use the manual guide or quick setup guide for easy network setup.
Step 2: After you are done with the connection process, click on the Apple Menu.
Step 3: Choose System Preferences from there followed by clicking on Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners icon.
Step 4: Click on the + button to choose Default.
Step 5: Choose the printer name that you are using from the list and thus click on Add button.
Step 6: Make sure that the printer is listed under Print Using or Use.
Step 7: Add the machine to Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
Step 8: Close System Preferences.
Solution For Installation of Add Brother Printer on Mac OS without CD
Important:The screen size may vary as that depends on the operating system and the type of brother machine.
- Turn OFF your Brother’s machine and remove the plug of your machine from the power socket.
- Unplug the interface cable from the power socket.
- For all USB users:
- Plug in the cable of your Brother machine and turn ON the machine.
- Link your Brother machine to your PC via USB cable.
- For the Wired Network users:
- Link the network cable with Brother machine and server.
- Turn ON the Brother machine after plugging it to the power socket.
- For all the Wireless Network users:
- After plugging the Brother machine to the power socket, turn ON the power.
- Configure your Brother machine on the server.
- For more details on how to configure your Brother machine, go through your Setup Guide or Network’s User Guide, which is available in your manual.
- Go to the Apple Menu section and click on System Preferences
- Select from the following option:
- Print and Fax
- Printers and Scanners
- Print and Scan
- Press the + key from your keyboard.
- Go to the Default option and select your Brother machine that you have attached to your system from the Printer’s Name list.
- Confirm your printer from the list by selecting from the option Print Using or Use.
- Press the Add option from the menu.
- For the users who are using the CUPS Driver:
- Ensure that you have selected the option XXXXXXX along with CUPS from the list for the option Print Using or Use. The XXXXXXX represents the printer model name.
- Users using the PostScript Driver (for selective models)
- Ensure that XXXXXXX PS or XXXXXXXX BR-Scriptis present for the Print Using or use section. The XXXXXXX represents the printer model name.
- Now, the brother machine is added in the Print and Fax, Print and Scanor Printers and Scanners
- Close the option of System Preferences.
Why Rely on Brother Technical Support?
Our team comprises the following features and qualities that make us best in the market:
- Round the clock support everyday
- Remote Assistance as per Customers’ needs
- Instant Identification of Problems
- Quality Services at Low Costs
Grab 24*7 Support Services to Get Composed Brother Printer Repair Services:
In case you are unable to add Brother Printer on Mac, grab our toll-free services as early as possible. With complete guidance, Brother Printer Customer Service Number will help you through the process.