Error TS-02 in Brother Printer in general represents an improper connection with WLAN. It is necessary to Fix Brother Wi-Fi Printer Go Offline Error TS-02 to keep printing work trouble-free. When the printer cannot detect the WLAN access point or router, this error comes out.
Brother Wi-Fi Printers are recognized for its basic and easy to understand features. Be that as it may, because of some inner reasons, you will most likely be unable to set up a safe association between switch and System. There are many reasons that boost such errors. One of the prime reasons is identified with Windows registry and framework records. A misconfigured framework record is behind numerous printing blunders including this. You can download SmartPCFixer to investigate all Windows registry related mistakes. Some of the time miscommunication Between System and printer can likewise cause this error.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Wi-Fi Printer Go Offline Error TS-02:
SmartPCFixer is one of the smartest ways to fix such type of errors. Other than that, you can here find the most suitable solution to fix this error easily. To resume your printing work, you need to get rid of this offline error as early possible. Visit Brother Printer Customer Care Support to get to the root of this error.
First of all, you need to make sure that you have powered on your WLAN access point or router.
- Secondly try connecting with internet using a computer. You can use built-in wireless LAN with a view to confirm the WLAN access point is working correctly.
- Next you need to move your device to an obstruction-free area. Put your device closer to the WLAN access point or router. For better configuration, keep your device with a 1 m distance temporarily.
- Make sure your WLAN Router’s Mac Address filtering is compatible to the filter process of Brother Printer. Print the Network Configuration List to find the Mac address of your WLAN point or router
- Your device will then start sending radio signal in 2.4 GHz range. Check whether the signal range is same as your system’s signal range.
- If not, the error will occur. You need to use Setup Wizard from Brother Printer’s Control Panel.
- Now enter the correct SSID and security information to get rid of this error effectively.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Support Number for more Convenience Solution:
In the event that the Error repeats, connect with Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-877-0901 as early conceivable. We are here to settle any printer related issues with our 24*7 backings. Our group comprises of exceedingly proficient and enthusiastic architects fit for settling any printing mistakes. We are known for settling client related inquiries with exhaustive outcomes. Our broke down arrangements help each client in trouble. Thus connect with us now to get the correct arrangement that you are searching for.