Fix Brother Printer Error 48
Brother Printer Unable to print error 48 shows up when the print head cable is flawed. Brother Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-910-1747 is a toll-free number to help you repair printer faults. You need to clean out the printer carefully to fix Brother Printer Error 48.
This error code in general appears when your encoder strip gets untidy. You may confront a number of printing blunders, if the error is not fixed on time. You may come across other error messages related to this error code. Because of this error, you may get the following error messages as well:
- Brother Printer Unable to Print 8f
- Unable to Scan
- Brother Printer Unable to Clean and many more printer functionality issues.
Most of the Brother Printers displays this error. No matter what shapes or ranges printer you are using, this error may trouble you. The discussed solution will also help you to fix Brother dcp-j100 error 48.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Machine error 48 or init unable 48 on Brother Printers:
This is one of the most common error codes that you face on Brother Printer. But is this error troubling you from the core? Follow the down mentioned steps to get to the roots of the error. Or make connection with Brother Printer Customer Care Number for detailed results.
Solution 1: Look for a Brother Printer Paper Jam or Paper Scraps
- First, you need to disconnect your Brother mfc j430w Printer.
- Next, open up the scanner cover followed by looking inside the machine.
- Now look for a paper jam or piece of debris inside the printer.
- Make sure the paper is not blocking the print head. Move the printer to left or right to check for piece of debris.
- If the print head is already in the left side, move it to middle. And now look for foreign objects inside there. After that, close the scanner cover and put the power outlet back on the machine. Clear the encoder strip, if the error continues.
- If the Print head is on the right side, put the power cord back on the printer.
- When the LCD shows the “Cover is Open”, press and hold the Exit button at least for 5 seconds.
- As the print head moves back to middle, disconnect the power cable.
- Remove any foreign objects struck inside the printer.
- Close the Scanner Cover and put back the power cables back to wall outlet.
- If the error continues, clean the encoder strip.
Solution 2: Cleaning of the Encoder Strip
- Remove all the power cables from the printer as well as from the wall outlet.
- Lift up the Scanner Cover and look for the Encoder Strip.
- Use a dry lint cloth to clean out the both sides of the Encoder Strip
- Clean it thoroughly from left to right and repeat the process for 2 to 3 times.
- As you are done with cleaning of the Encoder Strip,, close the Scanner Cover.
- Connect all the power cables back on the machine and check for the error.
Dial Brother Printer Customer Service Number for Fix Brother Printer Error Code 48:
If you are still having issues while fixing this error, the best possible way to correct is to connect with Brother Printer Customer Service Number. With detailed solutions, the team of industry professional will help you resolve it in any minute. As soon as you place a call to our industry professional, they will detect the error and offer solutions as per you need. Hence dial the helpline number to free yourself from all headaches and stress.