Brother Printers has an exceedingly distinctive design. It has a sensor to count for each printer problems. Whether it is to Reset Waste Ink Counter on Brother Printer or to any other problem, the printer will caution you all. Therefore, Brother Printer Support Number takes care of such issues with efficacy.
Brother Printer like other printers has a separate counter to store the wasted ink. When you print a document, the waste ink counter stores the dissipated ink. Depending on the printer’s capacity, it has a certain limit to hold the useless ink. But what will you do when the limit exceeds to that limit? The answer is as simple. You need to change the settings in your system to avoid any harsh consequences. In a very scene, you may need to replace the ink counters.
Effective Solutions to Reset Waste Ink Counter on Brother MFC-J460DW and MFC-J480DW Printers:
You may wonder when a sudden message appears on the display screen, saying that you may need to reset the ink counter. You have a new Brother Printer and this sudden message will certainly freak you out. But the problem is not at all big as you may think. With the help of the blog and Brother Printer Repair Services, this error will look smaller than you imagine.
Solution 1: Reboot the Brother Machine
- The first thing that you need to do is to press the Settings button.
- Now choose between the following ‘a’ and ‘b’ to proceed further:
- Select ‘Initial Setup’ and thus press OK.
- Choose Reset followed by clicking on OK.
- Next, you need to choose the reset option that you want to use and thus press the OK button.
- After choosing the appropriate option, click on 1 for Yes to Confirm.
- Finally, click on 1 for Yes to reboot the Brother Machine.
Solution 2: Clear the Page Count
- The first thing that you need to do is to clear the screen by pressing the Exit button.
- Opt for Setting option and thus enter the following 5 keys* 2 8 6 4.
- Keep on pressing the down button until the following numbers purge in
- Now press 2 7 8 and 3 and thus a ‘Cannot Detect’ message will appear.
- If the Stop or Exit button does not work, press 9 and then 9 again to reboot the machine.
- It will also clear the page count
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer Customer Support Services to Reset Waste Ink Counter on Brother Printer
In case you are looking for more valid reasons to Reset Waste Ink Counter on Brother Printer, then this place is perfect for you. We offer a platform which serves the users 24*7. Our Brother Printer Customer support Number team covers professionals and engineers ready for any complicacy. No matter how complex the error is, we will guide you promptly. Hence dial the toll-free number once, and find yourself away from all such troublesome issues.