Error Code c0202 on Konica Printer is utterly a problem of paper jam. As soon as you remove the paper jam, you will be able to resolve Konica Printer Error Code c0202. If you are confronting the same error and hopelessly looking for help, Konica Printer Support Number will help you out.
Konica Printer Error Code c0202 clearly indicates a paper jam error within the printer. When a piece of debris gets struck within the printer rollers, you may encounter such error codes. Paper jam is common for almost all printers. And there is nothing to as much freak out.
Effective Solutions to Resolve Konica Printer Error Code c0202:
Whenever this error code appears, the first thing that you need to pin point is what is causing the error. Is it paper jam or something else? Look on the display screen carefully before handling the delicates components of your printer. To get to the roots of the error, either you can read the blog out or connect with Konica Printer Error Code c0202.
Solution 1: Remove Paper Jam
- The first thing that you need to do is to turn off the machine and remove all the power plugs.
- Open the paper output cover. And thus make sure that the jammed paper is not under the Fine Cartridge Holder.
- Hold and pull the paper slowly without tearing it.
- Pull the paper out completely make sure that there is no jam within the printing path.
- When the Konica Printer Error Code c0202 disappears, close the paper output tray and thus reload papers.
Solution 2: Reset Your Printer
- Turn your printer off for a moment.
- Disconnect all the power cables and the cords from the rear side of the printer and thus wait for 5 minutes.
- Now plug back the USB cables and other power cords.
- Finally turn your printer on and push the trays inside.
Clear the Paper Jam from the Duplexer:
This is also an easy method like the other two. So, you can easily detect a paper if it is stuck in the duplexer.
- First of all, open the front cover of your printer.
- Now, open the duplexer cover.
- Check if the paper is stuck in the duplexer or not. If yes, then just remove it gently from the duplexer.
- Now, close the cover of the duplexer, and then the front cover.
You can rectify this Konica printer error code c0202 easily if you follow the previous section carefully and minutely. But, even after following the above steps, you cannot able to solve this problem, then post your query on the comment section below and we will get back to you instantly.
Obtain 24*7 Support Services to Annihilate Konica Printer Support Number +1-888-302-0939 Related Issues:
In case this Konica Printer Error Code c0202 appears on the display screen, get professional services through a single call Konica Printer Support Number +1-888-302-0939 is now available 24*7 to proffer reliable support. No matter at what time you place a call to us, our services are as effective and beneficial. Hence dial up the toll free number to make yourself free from all troubleshooting stress.