Brother Printer Not Printing is a very common issue for brother printer users.This issue can showing from various reasons, to faulty Brother printer configurations or drivers.Whether your brother printer connected to wifi but not printing or have worst connectivity issue, Undoubtedly, some misconfiguration can be the prominent reasons for the same. Hence, before straightaway starting with the troubleshooting steps, let’s take look at the probable reasons for the unable to print issue.
A lot of people fail to understand that Brother printer not Printing yellow or black anything may stop working for many reasons. And each time it doesn’t need to be a hardcore technical thing that you have to call out for help. With a little knowledge of printers and how it works,We analyzed all types of brother printer before finally, jolting down the solutions against Brother Printer not printing error. you can get rid of the issue all by yourself.
How to fix Brother Printer Not Printing problems
There are many reasons why your Brother printer won’t print, so start with the basics such as checking to see whether there is an error message or warning light on the printer. Make sure there is paper in the tray(s), check the ink or toner cartridges aren’t empty, the USB cable is plugged in or the printer is connected to Wi-Fi.
The reasons could range from minor operational to major functional issues. Brother Printer Support team is responsible enough to solve brother printer connected but not printing queries with patience and in the best suitable way.
Here is the glimpse of some basic troubleshooting that you can try out to resolve the error:
- Reasons for Brother Printer no longer printing: Knowing the causes is important as, it will also help you diagnose other serious issues with your printer.
- Steps to execute before troubleshooting ‘Brother Printer error printing’ so; you can run the further advanced steps smoothly.
- Your Troubleshooting steps to make brother printer accept and execute the requested printing job.
- Guide to avoid difficulty in printing from Brother machine in future
- Corrupt Network or Printer Driver:Apart from obsolete drivers, if the installed drivers for printer or computer are infected- you’ll continue to get bothered by printer not accepting your print request.
- In case, you want to fix this specific issue, see concerned guide in Brother Software & Driver troubleshooting section.
- Inaccurate driver port settings can also cause trigger the message- ‘Can’t print from Brother Printer.’ So, open Control panel and ensure the settings entered are absolutely correct.
- Offline Brother Printer mode doesn’t allow printer to accept any job request. And, in order to troubleshoot this issue- you need a full-fledged separate solution. You may refer the link- Brother Printer offline
- Low ink level in cartridges can also stop your printing task abruptly in Brother Device.
- Brother Printer spoolers not running on any Windows or Mac device will make it difficult to connect the printing machine with the system. Thus, it will block all your Brother printing jobs.
- Wrong Brother Printer configuration can also trouble you while printing tasks.
So, keeping these causes in note, let’s get started with the first phase of ‘Brother Printer not printing’ solution.
Fix Brother Printer not printing With Easy Hacks
Poor Quality Printing Output
If the printer is unable to produce quality printing then the cartridge could be the main reason. Or sometimes the wrong alignment of the paper tray can also result in this error. First of all, pull out the paper tray and wait for sometimes to cool it down. Or you can check the settings in your application and verify whether it is properly set up or not.
Paper Jamming Problems
Paper jamming is one of the most annoying issues that a user may face while dealing with his printer. If the paper jam occurs then you need to verify the size of the paper. If the paper size is larger than the criteria, then you cannot insert it into the paper rack. So, check at the time of entering the paper. On the other hand, you need to look for any dust particles in the printer roller.
- If the printer rollers are destroyed then paper jamming may occur.
- Often, low-quality papers may also cause the paper sticking issue.
- Moreover, the inferior quality cartridges can be the reasons behind the paper jam.
Set Your Brother Printer As Default Printer
Are you sending your print jobs to the wrong printer? Let’s check!
Usually when you send a print request Windows will send that print job to what is called the default printer. If your printer is all hooked up but nothing is printing it could be that your HP Printer is not set to default in Windows.
So all your printing requests are not going to your printer but into a blank void of no return. Let’s check that and make sure your HP is Default Printer.
1. Go to your Windows Control Panel and select “Devices and Printers”
Your control panel can be reached by typing “Control Panel” in the search bar on Windows 10 or in older versions of windows press Window logo key and “R” key on your keyboard at the same time to open the Run dialog. In this dialog, type “control” and hit Enter. This will open Control Panel in most Windows operating systems.
Outdated Printer Driver
Computer printers deny printing because of several hardware issues, driver issues, or printer malfunction. However, in most cases, this difficulty arises due to the use of an old printer driver. In case the printer driver is not up-to-date then it won’t be able to print any document.
Uninstall the printer driver-
if you have tried the above steps but still getting blank pages as an output from your brother printer.
You should uninstall the brother printer driver and install a newer version of the driver into your computer. It will resolve the printing completely or partially blank pages issue.
To uninstall the printer driver from a Windows computer, you may follow these instructions-
- Let’s jump into the program and features on your windows pc. (start >> control panel >> program and features )
- Select the brother printer driver and click on the uninstall button.
- Click on yes to begin the process and follow the steps
Once the driver is removed from your windows computer, you have to reboot your computer and install a new brother printer driver.
Brother printer Connection Error
If your brother printer is not printing then see whether the power switch of the machine is turned On or not. In some cases, the loose connection between the printer and the computer can also result in the printing failure. In that case, check if all the power cords are working fine.
This issue may occur if your printer is not connected correctly with the internet. The connection may be via ethernet cable or wireless network. Moreover, improper installation of the Brother printer driver may also cause Brother Printer not printing issue. Apart from that, incorrect software installation is another reason for the printing issue.
Probable Reasons Behind “Brother Printer Connected to WiFi but not printing” error
- Bad connection- The data cable which connects the printer to the computer, is damaged or not plugged in properly
- Consumables- The printer is out of printing accessories such as paper, ink or toner
- Paused queue- When you have paused any printing job in between and forgot to cancel it. With multiple paused printing jobs in the queue, printer tends to stop printing
- Driver software- Corrupted or improperly installed driver software can prevent the printer from continuing printing job for an indefinite time.
Brother Printer Connected WiFi But Not Printing Black.
The very first reason why your brother printer connected to wifi but not printing is the connectivity issue. Check whether the connection between your PC and printer is perfectly secured. If you see the wire or the cable is not properly attached, reattach them.
Verify whether your Brother printer is connected to your PC. To check everything is fine, open your Printers and Devices option in your PC and check if your Brother Printer is chosen as the “DEFAULT” printer.
If Wireless Brother Printer not printing, Make sure that your Brother printer and PC are connected to the same router and access point. Check your ethernet cable and see if its properly connected. Also, do not forget to check whether your printer status is paused, or in offline status or not set as DEFAULT.
Resolve Brother Printer Connected to WiFi but not printing yellow:
- Plug in the power cord correctly with your PC
- Check and replace the finished consumables such as paper, ink or toner with new ones
- Find and remove the paused printing jobs from the printing queue
- Check whether the printer driver software installed on your computer is outdated or not and install an updated version of it
- Move the print head gently and remove the scar of paper or other foreign objects, if any
Related Post:- How to Resolve Brother Printer Error 49?
Why is My Brother Printer Not Working With MAC How to Fix?
Sometimes a Brother printer user face issues that the printer is not responding to the MAC device, please select the Apple menu, please go to the system and preferences option, please click the printer and scanner option, please hold the control key on available on keyboard option. Please click on the reset option on the printer this will reset the printer in a hassle-free manner. Once again add the brother printer is reset. Now the option of resetting the printer and scanner is empty now. Once again add the brother printer to print the documents without any hindrance.
First of all power of your brother’s printer, remove the plug and power outlet, please unplug the interface cable, now please plug into the power outlet, please turn on the printer, insert the CD on the CD ROM drive that comes along with your printer. To install the driver please follow the on-screen instructions to follow you, restart your printer and the newly installed driver, Now select the printer and install the paper port, for effective results ensure that all ports kindly read all instructions carefully given in the manual. Now select the Apple menu select system preferences.
Please click on printer and scanners, printer scanner and fax, Now please click the add button, please click the default options, select the name of your printer, print, and fax and print and scan option both are there. Now please allow and add the apple printer to the device. Once your Brother printer is added to the Mac device, please quit the system preferences.
Why is the Brother’s Printer Not Connected to Mac?
The most common reason why the brother printer is not printing & connected to Mac is that the connection between Mac and brother’s printer is lost. There are various factors that make this situation to arise. The first reason is the wrong settings and configuration, the driver of the printer is faulty in nature. There are multiple troubleshooting ways by which the above issue can be resolved.
How will Mac Recognize Brother Printer?
The Mac operating system has a lot of printer drivers and USB connections the only thing you need to ensure is that the printer is able to recognize the Mac device and vice versa. Please select the printer from the system preferences tab which is listed in the Apple menu.
How do fix the issue Brother‘s printer not responding to Mac:
The Brother printer needs to be switched off and turned on again so that it resets the printer; you need to delete the printer from the system preferences so that the printer can be re-added to the Mac device. Use the following steps to reset the printer, please click the apple menu icon, Click printer & scanners, Right-click the control-click the list for the available devices, click on reset the printing system, click the reset button to ensure the printer is reset.
Brother’s printer and Mac device not connecting:
The Mac device automatically connects the device to wifi and downloads the relevant drivers you need to click the device and unclick the option printer is used offline. Mac starts the troubleshooting itself so that the printer can be fixed on its own. Brother Offline printers need to be reset and loaded once again. Make sure all the USB cables are in power. There should be no paper jam to make sure the paper is aligned properly.
Troubleshooting Steps for Brother Printer not connecting to Mac are as below:
Choose your printer, by clicking the online button and then please pick your Brother printer from the list. Please click the reset button on the printer machine. Click the Apple menu and spot device choices, click on print and test. Press the control key and click on the right-hand side corner once you click the printer within the printer listing. Now select your printer from the listing once the printer is selected download and deploy the driver now continue to use the printer. In other words, you have reinstalled the printer.
Dial Brother Support Number +1-844-997-0355 for Instant Help
If you are looking solutions for your Brother Printer Support issues, then contact us. We offer round the clock services to our clients, so you can reach us the moment you face a problem. Get in touch with us and you will get to interact with our specialists who are proficient enough to provide you with instant assistance regarding Brother Printer not Printing.
We provide three modes of communication. You can call us or drop a mail at our mail id. Also, you can communicate with our technical experts through live chat portal. All you need to do, mention all the error details and we will revert with potential solutions in no time.