The Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10 means this device cannot start (Code 10)” to “Operation failed” or “The requested operation failed“. Well, many users have reported encountering the same issue, while disconnecting, reconnecting, and uninstalling the printer from the Control Panel.
Even, uninstalling their Brother Printer drivers using the drive un-installation utility is available at Brother Printer official website. Then don’t take tension about it, you can easily Fix Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10, just by following the troubleshooting steps which are given below.
Troubleshoot Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10 With Easy Hacks
Brother printers are extremely popular for its user-friendly designs. However, like every electronic gadget, it also has some shortcomings. Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10 is one of the many shortcomings of this printer. If you are one who is also facing the USB Composite Device Error, no need to feel frustrated. This article contains step by step guidance to help you solve the bug on your own. But in order to solve the problem, you have to understand the nature of the problem properly.
When does USB Composite Device Error Code 10 occur?
USB composite devices work as a connecting peripheral between two or more device; here your printer and computer. If it fails to detect the printer then it will give you an error message, Error code 10 is one of them.
USB composite error mostly occurs when your USB device stops working or accidentally disconnects. Such problems can occur at any time when you are using your Brother printer.
Know More About USB Composite Device Error
When USB Composite Device Error occurs it produces error messages like “operation failed” or “The requested operation failed”. This means that the device is failing to start.
This type of error mostly occurs due to faulty cables or USB Composite Device driver. The problem can for malware attacks.
How to Solve USB Composite Device Error
No matter what problem you are facing with your device, it is essential to fix the bug right away. To solve your USB composite error you can follow the steps below.
- Check the network connection cables- Firstly, check your cable connection because this error code can occur due to a faulty cable connection.
- Update the Firmware- You should update your Brother printer firmware by downloading it from a reliable source.
- Update USB composite driver from device manager- You may face the error due to an outdated version of your composite device driver, update it and see if the problem is fixed.
- Restart your computer- You can try restarting your PC to fix the problem. Rebooting your system often fixes issues helping you to resume your work.
- Run the troubleshoot-You can always make use of the Windows Troubleshooter tool to diagnose the problem.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer USB Composite Device Error Code 10:-
Solution 1:- Check Cable Connection
Firstly, you should try to verify your Brother Printer connection, which you are using, in order to meet the required specifications and connections. So, please check the cable that is connected properly under the main cover in the correct socket marked with a USB symbol.
Solution2:-Update the Firmware
You should try to update your Brother printer’s firmware. It can be a little difficult, at the time when your computer refuses to recognize it as a USB Composite Device and not a printer.
Related Blog: How to Fix Change Drum Soon Error in Brother DR3000 Drum Unit?
Follow these steps to fix it.
- Go to the official Brother website, and then switch the “Downloads” section.
- Then search your Brother printer using its model number or select your Brother Printer Product category.
- Next, choose your Brother Product series.
- Then choose your Brother Printer’s model number in the page when the pops up appear.
- Once you forward the Downloads page, then download your specific Brother Printer, and select your OS version (Windows or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64 bit)) and then hit on “Search” button.
- Underneath the “Firmware” section, you have to tap on the “Firmware Update” Tool.
- Then the window pops up, so you need to tap on your preferred language.
- Hit on the “Agree” button and then the “Firmware Update Tool” will start downloading automatically.
- Once your Firmware Update Tool downloaded has been successful, then you will need to launch it.
In this way, you can easily update Firmware for your Brother Printer.
In any case, you have any doubt or problem with the above steps, then you will require to connecting with the Brother Tech Support experts to get help.
Dial +1-888-877-0901 Brother Customer Support Number To Avail the Online Help:-
You can feel free contact at Brother Printer Support Number to urgent connecting with our Brother Customer support experts in order to receive fast and quick solutions to fix it. The technicians are very dedicated and helpful in resolving the immediate any kind of Brother Printer technical issues or errors. Hence, the number is toll-free and available 24×7 days to give customer’s assistance. Hence, connect with techies now and get effective solutions & services into Brother Printer’s technical problems in a short time.
Get The Expert Solution From Our End
Hope you have already fixed your bug after following the troubleshooting guide. But if you still can’t fix your Brother printer bug, there can be something wrong with your device. If you need expert assistance, you can simply connect our world-class technicians at our Brother support center. You can choose from three options to reach us. You can Mail us at our Brother printer support ID, just remember to discuss the problem in brief. Also, you can Call us at our Brother printer support number or avail of our live chat facility to get solutions to any Brother printer related bug at any time. Now stay connected with our world-class technicians all the time at an affordable cost.