Has your Brother Printer Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update? If your printer gets stuck after updating Windows 10, then there is a possibility that your Windows update does not support with the corresponding printer drivers.Unable to print documents after Windows 10 update, having different network printer problems? Printer that does not appear in devices and printers or print job that is caught in a queue, Print spooler that does not work or can not connect to the printer. There are various reasons for “printer not detected” or “printer not working” errors.
How to fix Brother Printer Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update
Your printer may stop working after updating the operating system version of a Windows system. You’re definitely not alone – hundreds of users are reporting it. The good news is, it’s not hard to fix at all.This issue occurs when the printer does not support the Windows 10 OS. Here are some easy and quick guidelines to solve the issue.These issues don’t seem to be widespread, but if you recently updated your device to either of these two quality updates, and you’re experiencing any problems, the more effective workaround is to remove the updates until a more permanent solution becomes available.
Effective Solutions Fix Brother Printer Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update:
There are various ways to handle this error. But complexity may give you stress and anxiety. So it is better to stick to the blog to avoid unwanted hassles. Else Brother Customer Support Service is a better idea to deal with such situations.
Make sure your printer is connected
If your printer is not properly connected, your printer probably won’t work. So you should make sure it is well connected.
Once you have confirmed the connection, check to see if the printer not printing problem is fixed. If yes, then you’ve solved the problem.
You can run the printer troubleshooter to fix this issue
As soon as you have updated your Windows 10, you found that your Brother printer is not responding. This situation might distress you. An easy way of fixing this problem is by downloading the Windows printer troubleshooter from the Microsoft’s server. You can follow some straightforward instructions after this:
- Run the Windows printer troubleshooter
- Press Windows + I to open settings,
- click Update & security, then select troubleshoot.
- Now on middle panel select printer and click on run troubleshooter.
- From the listed results, select Printer
- Now start the printer troubleshooting by clicking on ‘Next’ option
It will check and fix different errors which might be responsible for your printer not responding. After complete, the process Restart Windows and try to print out some documents or a test page.
You can also update your Brother Printer Driver
If your Brother printer is not working after Windows 10 update, the cause might be incompatibility issue of your printer driver with the Windows. Thus, you need to update your printer driver from the manufacturer’s website or can try a printer driver download utility to find the best-matched printer driver for Windows 10.
First of all, visit the website of the printer manufacturer and search for the latest driver available compatible with the new version of Windows 10. Download the app printer driver and save it to your local drive.
Then follow the proceeding below to first remove the old corrupted printer driver.
- Click on Windows Key+X > Apps and Features > Scroll down and click Programs and Features > Select your printer > Select Uninstall.
- Type Printer in Windows Search box > Printers & Scanners > Select your printer > Remove device.
- Or open control panel > programs and features > right click on installed printer drvier and select uninstall.
- And restart windows to completely remove the printer driver.
Reinstall printer driver
If updating a driver software didn’t work, then try removing the driver completely and reinstalling them again.
- Press Windows + I to open settings,
- Then navigate to ‘Devices > Printers & Scanners’.
- Find your printer, click on it to expand options and click on ‘Remove device’ button.
- Go to the ‘Start’ menu, type ‘Print Management’ and press ‘Enter’ key.
- Select all the printers, right-click on it and ‘Delete’ all of them.
- Restart your PC, plug back the printer’s cable and start installing the drivers again.
Also you can visit the printer manufacturer website to download and install the latest available driver. Check if this help to fix printer problems on windows 10.
Reset the print spooler
A print spooler is a Windows software program which manages the print jobs that are sent to the printer. If your printer stops working unexpectedly you should restart the spooler service to see if the problem is solved.
- ress Windows + R, type services.msc and ok
- Here scroll down and look for service named “print spooler“
- Check the spooler service is running and its startup is set to automatic. Then right click on service name and select restart.
- If service not started, then double click on it. here print spooler properties change the startup type automatic and start the service as shown image below.
- Let’s try to print out some documents, printer working? if not falow next step.
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer Support Number for Instantaneous Solution:
If the Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update issue still recurs, Call our Brother Printer Support Number +1-844-997-0355. Here we offer a hand to hand information to get the issue resolved. Other than that, our support team will also guide you which solution will be better. Call now, avail this opportunity to make you free from stress.