Brother mfc-j480dw Wireless Printer Setup
Brother printer MFC-j480dw is one of the most commonly used printers worldwide. These printers are commonly used both at home and in the workplace. This printer style is very appealing and possesses outstanding features. You can conveniently print your papers, files etc. with the aid of the printer. Although the printer provides everything in the package, you need to install a printer driver on your machine for using it seamlessly for using it seamlessly. Most of the users have bought this product but they do not know the Brother mfc-j480dw Wireless Setup process. Are you one of those people? The article will then help you solve your problem. Here we shared the printer’s setup operation. You can easily set up your printer after doing those measures.
The Brother MFC-j480dw is a lightweight and useful printing tool amongst the common selection of printers. Everything from the same printer can be typed, copied, scanned and faxed. This uses a special inkjet color system to accurately print at lower costs. It also features an automatic paper feeder and duplex printing system. In addition, you can also configure Brother MFC-j480dw for wireless use.
Step-by-Step to Complete the Brother Printer MFC-j480dw Setup Process
Now, we have shared the Brother mfc-j480dw WiFi Setup process, so that you can set it up quickly. Let’s test the section below:
Steps of Brother MFC-j480dw Wireless Setup
In this segment, we’ll address the Brother printer MFC-j480 hardware setup. Follow the following steps to:
Step 1 – Load the Plain Paper
Firstly, you have to take the paper tray out of the printer absolutely. Instead, you will open the output paper tray cover. Before that, the paper is well faned and loaded into the tray and balanced. Slide this in and lock the tray tightly down after changing the file, and slowly insert the tray into the printer.
Step 2 – Connect the Telephone Line Code
You need to add the telephone line code to the printer once you have placed the plain paper. Sign in to the telephone line if you use the fax app. Instead, the line socket must be placed in the back of the printer and the telephone line code attached. The telephone line code is then inserted into a wall socket.
Step 3 – Connect the Power Code
You need to add the Power Code after adding the telephone line code in the printer. The power code is plugged into a standard grounded AC outlet. You will then see the computer is automatically turning on.
Step 4 – Install the Starter Ink Cartridges
There are four starter ink cartridges, including black, yellow, cyan and magenta. First of all, cut in these packets of starter ink cartridges. Then, you can see the safe orange part, remove it that tells you which tin to put in the printer. So, just move the green tab and it’s going to cut a hole in the ink and it’s going to be able to drive into the printer. Do the same for the rest of the three starter ink cartridges and then install it.
Step 5 – Machine Settings
Follow the on-screen instructions for configuring the system settings once the initial cleaning process has been completed.
- Check the accuracy of the prints
- Date and time are set.
- Place Upgrade Firmware
Software Setup of Brother MFC-j480dw Wifi Setup
After configuring the Brother MFC-j480dw printer hardware part, you need to set up the hardware part. To do so follow the following steps:
Step 1 – Before Configuring the Wireless Settings
You will need to know your router’s wireless settings before configuring the wireless settings. To link your computer you’ll need to collect some information about your wireless network. You may need to know your router’s SSID or Network Name and should also know your Network Key or password. The default router settings can be found on the router’s rear side. If your SSID or Network key contains both uppercase and lowercase letters be sure to record them.
Step 2 – Connect the Printer to the Wi-Fi
Now you have to connect to the Wi-Fi printer. To do so follow the instructions below:
- Click the Wi-Fi button to continue.
- You can then see the LCD printer is on, and a menu list is opened.
- Select the Setup Wizard from the list of choices, and press OK.
- When to Use WLAN? Option happens by pressing the option OK. This will initiate the wireless Setup Assistant
- Pick SSID or Network Name, and click OK.
- Then use the keypad to place the Network Key and then click the OK button.
- Click the Yes button when asked to add Settings. Now it’s being properly linked.
- To print the program from your screen, and click the OK option.
Related Blog: Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010b
Step 3 – Install the Driver into Computer
Attach the installer disk or download the entire driver and software kit from Brother Printer’s official website.
- Navigate to the installer file then double-click it to start the update.
- When the installation window for the app opens, pick your language and press the button Next.
- Label the ‘I approve the license agreement’ button and then press Next.
- Select the connection to the Wireless network and select the Next button.
- From the list, pick the Brother MFC-j480dw computer, and click Next.
- Next, pick Standard Setup, and then press Next.
- Click the Download button in next tab.
- When it’s mounted, press the button Next.
- Click on the button Next.
- Tap on the Brother Register to register your computer in the Setup window of the Brother Printing App.
- Place the details, and click the choice Finish. You can now start printing from your MFC-j480dw Brother Printer.
Connect Brother MFC-j480dw Printer to wifi , Wireless Network
Hopefully, this article will sort out your problem of Brother MFC-j480dw wireless printer setup. To set up your printer carefully follow the above instructions. Should you face some other problem, however, then you can take expert assistance to solve this and set up your Brother Printer without any trouble.