Causes of “0x00000020”
If you have received this error on your PC, it means that there was a malfunction in your system operation. Common reasons include incorrect or failed installation or uninstallation of software that may have left invalid entries in your Windows registry, consequences of a virus or malware attack, improper system shutdown due to a power failure or another factor, someone with little technical knowledge accidentally deleting a necessary system file or registry entry, as well as a number of other causes. The immediate cause of the “0x00000020” error is a failure to correctly run one of its normal operations by a system or application component.
Efficacious Steps to Troubleshoot 0x00000020 Brother Printer Installations:
This is a common installation error that affects Brother Printer. But there is nothing to worry about. We have our solution ready to deal with this situation in lesser span of time. You can also visit our Brother Printer Customer Care Services to get to the roots of the error.
First of all, you need to start your computer in Safe Mode with networking.
- Next you need to delete all the files and folders from:
- C:\Windows \System32\Spool\Drivers\w32x86
- Now open the registry by clicking on Start button. Click on Run and type “regedit” followed by pressing the OK button.
- Now you need to navigate to the following registry key:
- Now delete all the sub keys except Drivers and Print Processors.
- Expand the Version-X sub keys and remove all the printer drivers’ entries.
- Next, navigate the below mentioned registry:
- Now delete all the sub keys except the followings:
- BJ Language Monitor
- Local Port
- PJL Language Monitor
- Standard TCP/IP Port
- USB Monitor
- Check whether the print spooler service is running or not.
- Again click on Start button followed by clicking on Run.
- Now type services.msc and then press OK.
- Press the Enter button to check Print Spooler service. Now click on Start button.
- Set Printer Spooler service on Automatic Mode.
- Now restart the computer by the printer spooler service once.
Call at Brother Printer Customer Support and Service Number for More Help:
If the error recurs, connect with Brother Printer Customer Service Number. We are now available 24*7 to offer comprehensive Customer Supports. We are team of highly professional and experienced engineers working tooth and nails. We aim to deliver the composed and user-friendly troubleshooting solutions to every user. Our customer pro services are highly analyzed and filtered. Hence dial the toll free number now to have personalized solutions.