Brother control center supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP software that gives you quick and easy access to many functions such as Scan, Photo Print and PC-FAX of your Brother machine directly from your computer screen, and lets you configure your machine’s settings easily. Brother Printers are pretty good to use for your office and home purposes. But none of the technical devices is flawless. So, you may also go through a few issues with your printing device. Problem with the control Centre of your printer is one of the common problems that you might come across frequently. Give us a call at our Brother PriterTech Support and Solve Brother Printer not connected in control center.
Here, we have provided a few solutions to fix your problem regarding the control Centre of your printer. Follow the steps mentioned below and get rid of the problem quickly.
How to download Brother Control Center 4 on your Windows device?
Brother control center 4 download windows 10 64 bit can be done easily by following the steps given below:
(Note: the steps are same for Brother Control Center 3 download)
- To begin the process, open your browser and navigate to the official website of Brother.
- Now, click on the “Downloads” option and go to the next option.
- After this, type the model number in the field that reads as “Search by Model Name”.
- Upon entering the model number, click on the “Search” button.
- Now, tap on “OS Family” and choose the type of your operating system.
- For selecting the OS version, tap on the specified version and then click on the “Search” option.
- Now locate “Brother Control Center” by tapping on the “+ show all” option.
- When the End-User License Agreement page appears on your screen, click on the “Agree” button.
- Now, tap on the “Download” option.
- You may find the downloaded file in the “Downloads” folder of your device after that you need to install it. The installation steps are given in the following section.
Steps to download Brother Control Center 4 on Mac
- Navigate to the official website of Brother and click on the “Downloads” option.
- Now, type in your model number and go to the next step.
- After locating your model name, click on the “OS family” option.
- Now choose the operating system for mac such as macOS 10, macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, and macOS 10.14.
- In this step, you have to “Agree” to the End User License Agreement.
- This action will begin the downloading process on your Mac device.
- You will find the downloaded file in the “Dock” after which you have to install it.
If some problem occurs while downloading the Brother Control center, then you may contact Brother Support for fixing your issue.
Easy Fixes For Brother Control Center Error
Brother printers are quite popular for offering exclusive printing at an affordable cost. For personal and professional usage, these printing devices are pretty good to use. Despite having such wonderful qualities, you may often face few difficulties with the Brother control center. Resolving this issue is a bit difficult and time-consuming for a non-tech-savvy person.
- Scan – it has four (4) settings depending what specific task you require to do: Image, OCR, E-mail, File
- PC-Copy – enables you to copy a page then print copies of the scan. You can choose a color copy, monochrome copy, 2 in 1 copy, or 4 in 1 copy
- Photo – it opens PhotoCapture Center, another Brother application, to open, print, save, or copy images saved in your computer
- PC-FAX – it lets you send an image file, send a scanned image, or receive fax from your computer
The other two tabs are Device Settings for customizing your printer’s settings to your preference and Support in case should you need additional help navigating around or simply learning how to maximize your Brother printer to its full potential.
Technical glitches are quite common with each and every equipment/ Keeping this in mind, our Brother printer support team has come up with a few details to help you solve your Brother printer errors. In case, you are going through the same error with your Brother device, this article is definitely going to be helpful for you.
What Is The Problem With Brother Control Center?
Sometimes, you may receive an error that LAN cannot be found. There can be multiple reasons behind this problem. It can be due to corrupted registry keys and entries or it can also be some security issues. Gradually, this problem can affect other parts of your Brother printer as well. Fortunately, eliminating this error and making your Brother printer communicate with your system is pretty easy.
Solve Brother Printer Not Connected Control Center On Your Own
Here, our Brother Printer Support team has taken the initiative to fix Brother control center error with your Brother printer. Go through the steps that we have mentioned and apply them accordingly on your device. After that, check if the solutions are useful enough for you.
Clear All The Twunk, Twain And .mtx Files From The Temporary Folder
Press Windows key+R altogether and write %temp% on the dialog box and select OK. Navigate to all the twain, twunk and .mtx files and remove them from the temporary folder. After you delete all of them, restart your device and check if the error is still existing.
Check For The Network Connection
A poor network connection often fails to detect printing devices as well. Therefore, take a look at the network connection. For better result, configure your Brother printer to the peer-to-peer network environment. As soon as you do this, the client PC starts taking the responsibility of scanning and not the server PC. So the problem can easily be driven away by following this procedure.
Take A Look At The Software Firewall Settings
In order to make the scanning feature work properly, you need to configure your system firewall. Most of the time, the wrong firewall settings tend to create multiple problems during the scanning procedure. Therefore, you can reset the necessary features and check if your system is being compatible with your Brother printer.
Make Sure Your Router Is Communicating Via Bonjour
Ensure that your router allows the Bonjour communication. This will help your PC to detect the Brother printer easily via the Bonjour network. In case, you are unable to check that on your printing device, reach out to us for help. We will guide you with all the necessary steps in order to complete the task successfully.
Steps to Solve Brother Printer not connected in the control center:
Try the following steps in order to remove the error from your control Centre. In most of the cases, the problem gets an instant fix by these following methods.
Step-1: Check your network connection
In order to use the network scanning feature, configure your Brother printer in the peer-to-peer network environment. Once you do this, the scanning feature works from the server PC and not from the client PCs.
Step-2: Confirm if your printer is available to print via network
If you find your Brother Printer not connecting to the network, try to continue your printing work via the network.
Step-3: Verify the Network Scan Settings
Go to the Device Selector and configure your scanner settings.
Step-4: Make Sure the Scanning Feature Works
To check if the scanning feature works properly, navigate to the Control Centre and select any file to verify.
Step-5: Configure the software firewall
You need to configure your software firewall in order to make the scanning feature work properly for you.
Step-6: Ensure your router can communicate on the network via Bonjour
Verify if your router allows Bonjour communication. In case you are unable to check that on your Brother printer, reach out to us and we will guide you along with some simple steps to resolve your issue.
Dial +1-844-997-0355 to Get in touch with us to avail instant support:
Interact with our experts through a phone call, live chats and emails. We understand the importance of the printer in your life. Hence, we do not want you to suffer from any kind of printer glitches. Do not hesitate to call at our Brother Printer Support Phone Number USA:+1-844-997-0355| UK:++44-800-000-0000| AU:+61-180-000-0000. Stay in touch.
Reach Us For Further Assistance
Are you still stuck with the Brother control center error? Reach our Brother customer support to gain further information regarding the matter. Regardless of time, we can provide further assistance to you in order to help you get rid of the problem easily. So get in touch with us via any of these three ways.
Brother Helpline Number
You can give us a call at our Brother Printer Support Number and share your printing glitches with us.
Brother Live Chat Help
Similarly, our online chat portals are available 24*7 to assist you via live communication.
On the other hand, you can also make a direct communication with us by dropping us an email. As soon as receiving your concern, we will get back to you soon.