Setup Brother mfc-j870dw Wireless Printer
To Brother mfc-j870dw Wireless Setup, Brother printers are available in both the offices at work and at home. Although the printer comes out of the box with everything you need to install the printer driver on your machine, not everybody can use the CD-ROM to install it. Many of today’s sleek computer models have virtually no CD-ROM drive. And if you load an old printer on a new machine but you don’t have the CD-ROM any more. Here the methods of Brother mfc-j870dw Wifi setup with the Brother printer driver through online.
Related Blog : brother mfc-7840w wireless setup
Steps to Brother mfc-j870dw Wireless Printer Setup
- After removing the protective tapes, take the Brother MFC J870DW Printer from the case. Check if all the components needed are inside the package.
- The key components are the simple user guide, ink cartridges, product safety guide, easy setup guide for Brother MFC j870dw, CD-ROM and cord for telephone lines.
- Ensure all the protective tapes are removed and sealed within the Brother MFC J870DW printer.
- Plug the power cord into the power supply, and connect the cord of the telephone line.
- Open the Brother MFC J870DW printer cartridge cover, and then mount the ink cartridges.
- You must remove the green locking lever to correctly position the ink cartridge in its slot.
- After installing the ink cartridge, close the cartridge cover of the Brother MFC J870DW printer.
Contact for Help to Connect Brother mfc-j870dw Printer to Wifi
If you still can not Brother mfc-j870dw Wireless Printer Setup after having followed all prompts, please contact Brother Customer Service. Toll-free number is + 1-888-302-0939. You can also go to Brother-USA.com to start a ticket to help with the customer service.
Other Blog : Brother Printer Offline Fix Windows 10