Brother MFC-9130CW Wireless Printer Setup
Wireless all-in-one printer Brother MFC9130CW is among the best printers. If you want an all-in-one digital color wireless printer for a small office or home purpose then Brother MFC9130CW wireless all-in-one printer is for you. This printer comes with a color touchscreen monitor and a wireless networking device. If you want to own a Brother printer then you need only know this printer’s setup procedure. If you’re a Brother printer owner and you’re searching for a Brother MFC-9130CW wifi setup then this guide will be for you. Here, we’ll discuss some quick measures to help you set up your brother printer. Go through the article to find out its details:
Brother MFC-9130CW Wireless Setup
Now, here we’ll discuss the steps that can help you setup Brother MFC9130CW printer. Keep reading the steps mentioned in this article to learn the easy ways to set up your Brother Printer.
Easy Hacks to Set up Brother MFC9130CW Wireless all-in-one printer
Now, here’s the steps we ‘re going to discuss that can help you Brother MFC-9130CW wireless setup. Keep reading the steps mentioned in this article to learn the easy ways to set up your Brother Printer.
Step 1: Change the Configuration Settings of your Wireless
If you need to setup Brother MFC-9130CW wireless printer, then changing the configuration settings of the wireless is the first thing that you need to do. Here, are the steps to do it:
- Put your Brother Printer close to the WPS or AOSS access point at first.
- Then you need to press the Brother printer settings option.
- Before that pick your network of providers.
- Then click the WLAN button.
- In the next step, click or you can press the Up key according to your needs, then you can press the Down key..
- So a pop-up will appear on your screen when you ask Enable WLAN? To access it, press the Yes-button. This will launch a wireless installation wizard on the screen of your device. If you then want to cancel, click No.
- When you find your printer showing Start WPS or AOSS, press and hold down the WPS or AOSS button on the wireless device to access the dot / router for a few moments.
- Click the OK button after that, your Brother printer will automatically find out which WPS or AOSS mode is your wireless access point / router uses. Then, try connecting your wireless network you have provided.
- After completing all the steps listed earlier in this post, a message will now pop up on your LCD to report connections. And then a WLAN response will be automatic printed.
Step 2: Install the driver network
Once you’ve done all of the steps discussed above, you now need to follow the steps that are written below. This step will help you install your network of drivers. Here are the steps you can take:
- You must be aware, at first, whether your machine is switched on or not. You will sign in with your Administrator privileges.
- Then insert the CD-ROM installation into the CD-ROM drive. And instead, select one of the two operating systems including:
Here, we are going to present a brief discussion on it.
Brother MFC-9130CW WiFi Setup For the Windows Users
If you pick the Windows operating system then follow the article section under discussion.
- A screen of the installation will pop up automatically for Windows users.
- After that you need to select your printer’s model number.
- Then, choose your language of choice.
- If the installation screen did not automatically pop up, then click on the brother printer’s official link. It will help you figure out the setup screen.
- Then click on the MFL-Pro Suite to install, and then click the Yes option to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, this will allow you to complete the setup procedure.
Brother MFC-9130CW WiFi Setup Mac For Macintosh Users
If you use the Macintosh Operating System then you’ll be supported by the next steps.
- On your desktop computer, double-click on the BROTHER icon at first.
- Then double-click the Start button located on your machine screen at the bottom left. The OSX icon to update can be found here.
- You will then need to follow the instructions on-screen to complete the setup procedure.
Connect Brother MFC-9130CW Printer to WiFi Setup Successfully..
Hope, this article helped get you to know the Brother MFC-9130CW wireless setup. If you’re looking for more Brother Printer-related information then you can visit our official website for more information.
Related Blog : Brother LC61 Printer Setup