Setup Brother hl-l2390dw Wireless Printer
The Brother hl-l2390dw wireless printer setup is one of the core elements of business activities at workplaces. Doing it in the desired manner ensures the availability of your printing machine for official purposes and when you feel the need for it. Read the article below to understand all the required steps to connect Brother printer to wifi.
When it comes to Connect Brother hl-l2390dw Printer to WiFi” along with setting up the configuration of your Brother printer, Following the proper rules and steps for uninterrupted success is important. So, read in depth below the post.
Find out all the steps you need to take if your brother printer doesn’t connect to wifi. Solutions for below listed models can also be followed:
Before moving ahead with the steps to Brother hl-l2390dw wifi setup, It’s a good idea to write down on a piece of paper the settings and relevant details concerning your WPS network. First, keep all of the noted details secure because it can later come in handy. The two main things you will remember are the name of the network and the key information of the network.
You can find this useful piece of information on either the backside of the router or on the documentation such as the invoice of your Brother printer. After locating the settings of your wireless router, you are now ready to set up your wireless printer. Below mentioned are the multiple methods to connect brother printer to wifi.
Related Blog : brother hl-l2320d wireless setup
Use WLAN to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
Why can Brother Printer be linked to WiFi? No worries, there’s not much effort needed. What you need to do is take a few quick steps to accomplish the mission.
- Examine the access point side or platform, or wireless router.
- Now, go carefully over the files. On the backside of the access point and wireless router you can possibly find the correct details linked to the network name and password key.
- Setting up your Brother printer is the next thing you need to do. Locate the power cord for this, and attach it to your Brother printer computer.. Next, connect it to an electronic socket to power it on.
- Tap Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- First, use the up and down keys to select network again.
- To pick WLAN, click the navigation keys (arrow keys), and then click OK.
- Now pick the setup wizard by tapping the up and down (arrow keys) and hitting OK when this move is completed.
- You will see a prompt on the next screen to allow WLAN. To start the WLAN wireless setup wizard, select Yes.
A list of available networks that are within your machine’s range should appear. Use the arrow keys (up and down) to pick your favorite network on the list. After you have picked the network you want, press OK.
- You must then perform an operation, depending on the type of authentication system you have set up. You may either set up a method of open system authentication, or the one that involves a network key. If the authentication method requires a network key to unlock the profile, enter the key and press OK and then click Yes to allow the changes to be put. If the authentication method set up by you is an open system, then proceed to the next step.
- The machine will begin the process of connecting to your chosen wireless network. If the machine connects successfully to the chosen wireless network, a message indicating the same will appear on the screen. Also, you will see a message “brother printer not connecting to wifi “ corresponding to the failure of the process to your selected WiFi wireless network.
After the setup completes, your brother printer will be successfully connected and Brother hl-l2390dw Wireless Setup.
Related Blog : Brother Printer In Error State Windows 10