Setup brother hl-5470dw wireless printer
Brother HL-5470 DW is a fast, monochrome laser printer that delivers advanced safety features and high quality output. It supports duplex printing, and can print in one minute almost 40 pages. You can also use it via USB, LAN or wireless. So go through the section below to learn for Brother HL-5470DW wireless printer setup on a wireless network.
brother hl-5470dw wifi setup
Unpack your computer before beginning the setup process, and carefully test the components. The packaging tapes and supplies are then separated from the devices. First, go through the below.
Step 1: Load Paper in the Paper Tray
Take the paper tray out of the machine at first, and click the green paper guide to release the lever. Slide the paper guide here to match your desired size of paper. Make sure the paper tray isn’t overloaded with more than its capacity. Carefully insert the paper, and then carefully put the paper tray back in place.
Step 2: Install Ink Cartridges
For the next step, take out the Ink Cartridge from the box and remove the orange protective sticker from it. Now twist the green lever of the orange protective packing in a clockwise direction. It should be noted that the color of the lever should be similar to the cartridge color. Push the cartridge until it makes a ‘click’ sound. Close the cover after inserting the cartridges. Once done, check the Printing quality by pressing Go on your machine. Check if it is printed correctly or not.
Related Blog : brother hl-l2305w wireless printer setup
Check the accuracy of the Printing once finished by pressing Go to your computer. Test whether it’s written correctly or not.
Step 4: Driver Installation and brother hl-5470dw Wireless Setup
Finally, along with the installation of the printer driver, you need to configure your wireless printer. Therefore, you will know SSID and password of your router beforehand. Then go through the points indicated below to do so.
- Insert the printer driver CD into your computer’s CD drive. Generally, this comes along with the printer itself. If you have misplaced it or cannot find it, then you can easily download the latest printer driver from the official website of Brother.
- Thereafter, choose your printer’s model from the list and click on Next to start the installation process.
- Here, select Wireless Network Connection and then click on Next. Thereafter, choose Peer to Peer Network Printer or Network Shared Printer.
- Next, select the machine from the list and then click on Next. This will now start the driver installation for you.
- Tap “Yep, I’ve got a USB cable for installation” and then press “Next.” Temporarily attach the printer to your device through a USB cable. Also, you can select the LAN option and link the printer through a LAN cable.
- After that the setup wizard will start searching around you for available networks. Therefore, from the list pick your SSID, and press Next.
- Then, confirm the wireless network settings by entering your router’s password and finish the installation process.
Now you can easily remove the USB cables from your device and make wireless use of the printer. You can print a test page for confirmation to check whether the printer is working or not.
Contact for help to connect brother hl-5470dw printer to wifi
Finally, by following the instructions given above, you can now start using after connect Brother HL-5470dw printer on a wireless network. Make sure you passed all of the steps correctly. If you couldn’t set it up, then you need to get started all over again.
Similar post : MS office error code 0xc000007b