Brother hl-2270dw Wireless Setup
Brother Printers are known for the high quality of printing. But sometimes many users are Facing How do I connect my brother hl2270dw printer to WiFi? or brother hl-2270dw wifi setup, which disturbs the users. Here, we will guide you to fix Brother HL-2270dw wireless setup issue on windows and mac operating systems.
Follow the steps and instructions below to know how to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to wifi Setup.We strongly recommend restarting your brother printer and wireless router before we start. So, after setting up the Brother wireless printer, you don’t have to face Brother 2270dw wireless setup problem.
Connect Brother hl-2270dw Printer to Wifi
1. Insert the Brother Drivers and Utilities CD into your PC.
2. Select the Brother printer HL-2270DW model.
3. Select own Language:
4. Click Install Printer Driver.
5. Read the License Agreement instructions: Click Yes if you agree.
6. click on Wireless Network Connection. Click Next.
7. Pick Brother Peer-To-Peer Network Printer. Click Next.
8. Read the notice for Firewall/Antivirus Software users: Pick on Next.
9. Pick No to configure the wireless network card manually. Pick on Next.
10. Confirm that you are aware of your SSID wireless network.
Check the box Confirmed and Checked and press Next.
11. Use a USB cable (Recommended) temporarily and press Next
12. Attach the USB cable (not included) to the device or monitor on a temporary basis. Make sure that the screen is on.
13. You can automatically detect the wireless settings. Click
the Checked and Confirmed box and click Next.
14. It will display your SSID. Select Next to send the information to the printer if this is wrong
15. Click Next. The settings will be sent to your machine.
16. Disconnect the USB cable between the computer and the
Brother 2270dw wireless setup is now complete.
How to Connect Brother hl-2270dw Printer to wifi with the Wireless Setup Button?
You can connect your Brother Printer to the wireless using automatic wireless mode such as the AOSS or the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. To learn how to connect Brother HL-2270dw Printer to Wi-Fi, simply follow the installation instructions you receive on the wizard.
- When setting up the Wi-Fi on your Brother HL-2270dw printer, make sure it’s connected to the router or the access point.
- Attach the power cord and attach the device to a ready state.
- Look for the AOSS or WPS button on the router / access point and click it for a few seconds
- The length of time required to keep the button down can vary depending on the router unit.
- Use the tip of a ballpoint pen to touch the back of the device and push the wireless setup button for about 2 seconds.
- Any pointy object should do that–you also have to make sure you don’t push it for more than 3 seconds.
- The PIN method for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode will switch if you do so.
- Again,you may have to wait at least another 5 minutes to clear this mode.
- Instead, you may have to shut off the printer completely and restart the process.
Before Configuring the Brother Printer
Here are some important points to test before setting up and installing your Brother HL-2270dw printer
First test if the router or access point supports AOSS and WPS–you will see the same symbols on the router.
Keep all initial installation specifications such as SSID, Passkey,
Network Name ready–you should be able to see this when turning the router to its side Test the documentation associated with the WLAN router or contact the supplier if you have any doubts.
Guide Brother HL-2270dw Wifi Setup with Network Driver Installation?
Such directions can definitely be found on Brother’s website, but we find that they bounce you around to multiple pages and it’s hard to follow. So in this one set of instructions, in the order you want them, we decided to pull everything together to save you some of the pain we felt.
Looking help for How to Connect Brother hl 2270dw wireless setup? Do not worry we are here to guide you to establish a connection between your printer to the wireless network. While using a device you may come across various problems, it’ absolutely fine. Everything will be taken care of by my team. Don’t need to worry we will help you with this. Brother printer support have experts who will resolve your issues instantly.
- The screens can vary slightly depending on the operating system you use on the computer.
- Otherwise, the Brother HL-2270dw printer’s Wi-Fi setup process remains more or less the same.
- Log in with your administrator’s rights after switching on the computer to enable connectivity.
- Close all previous programs already running to allow smooth configuration.
- Place it in the disk drive if you have the CD Rom that accompanied the Brother machine.
Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup on windows 10
- The driver setup window opens automatically after which you need to pick the language and the template.
- If the installation screen does not open inevitably then you can:
- Click File Explorer -> This PC -> CD / DVD Drive -> double click start.exe
- Click Download Brother Printer Drivers-> Yes for a license agreement on the main menu of the CD Rom driver installation page.
- Click Allow at the User Account Control Screen
- Then you just have to follow all the instructions on the display screen.
Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup on Mac
Although the Brother HL-2270DW manual and website lists multiple ways to configure the printer for wireless access, and even includes a “wizard” program, we found that using their web-based administration page was the only successful way to get the printer on line, and even that requires multiple measures.
Download and install the driver for the Brother HL-2270dw printer on the MAC, double click on Start Here OSX
Thereafter, simply follow the setup instructions visualized on the screen
For all inquiries about how to connect Brother HL-2270dw printer to wi-fi,
- Power the machine off.
- Press down the GO button and power the machine on.
- Keep pressing GO until the Toner, Drum, and Error LEDs are on. The Ready LED will be off.
- Release GO. All LEDs will be off.
- Press GO six times. Your machine’s network card will be reset.
ASSIGN AN IP ADDRESS TO THE PRINTER
- Make a Temporarily connection with an Ethernet cable
- On the back of the Brother machine, remove the protective cap from the Ethernet port.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the Ethernet port on the back of your Brother machine.
- Wait about a minute and then print the Network Configuration report to verify that your Brother machine has acquired an IP address. To print the Network Configuration report, press the GO button three times within two seconds. The Printer Settings report will now print which includes the Network Configuration.
CONFIGURE THE WIRELESS CARD IN THE PRINTER
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Type the IP Address of the Brother machine Printer Settings report into the web browser address line and press ENTER. The Brother Web Management screen will appear.
- Click the Network Configuration on the top menu.
- Type the User name and Password and then click OK.
User name: admin
- Click Configure Wireless.
- Choose Infrastructure for Communication Mode.
- Click the Browse button next to Wireless Network Name (SSID).
- Choose your network name from the Name (SSID) list and then click OK.
- Choose your Authentication Method.
- Choose your Encryption Method.
- Enter the Network Key or Passphrase and then click Submit at the bottom.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the Brother machine.
- Wait about a minute and then print the Network Configuration report to verify that your Brother machine has acquired a valid IP address from your router.
Great job, in your brother’s HL-2270dw printer, you can build brother HL-2270dw wireless setup. You can now conveniently print using your printer and use your network system to perform the brother hl 2270dw wifi setup. But if you can’t follow any of the above steps and want some help, then we’ll suggest you take Brother Printer Help. The technicians presented here will guide you to overcome
Related Blog : Brother Printer offline windows 10